2 WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT... thoughts? (2 Viewers)

SoFTuaRiaL

Originally posted by Loz#1
It's different for everyone. Stop being such a Grinch.
:(
i was only trying to be helpful ... i dont want ppl to keep hopes too high, and then be disappointed ...

pri

HSC
N/A
uni is fun, a lotta work but fun if you pick the right subjects

i am in yr 12 but I did some uni subjects (aimed for HSC students) , and I found em interesting , mebbe u just picked hard subjects Da_monster

i know lotsa ppl who love uni

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I'm looking forward to Uni.. LOL, gotta be better than school ;) I really dun think I'm gonna miss school that much.. :p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Da Monstar
:(
i was only trying to be helpful ... i dont want ppl to keep hopes too high, and then be disappointed ...
Grinch :p

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
theres that saying... something along the lines of if you don't hope for too much then you don't get disapointed

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it

baby_mulanz

so bored ~ sleepy
and yet the horse goes along life unhappy and unfufiled ~ not to mention HUNGRY!

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by baby_mulanz
school is suppose to be the best time of you life.
What happened?
school IS the best time of my life... although ive only had 17 years and 13 of them have been at school... phh plus two years of preschool...
but year11 and 12 has been sensational... i have loved every minute of it (despite the work and stress) and i dont want to let it go for anything... uni is gonna suck bad!!!!!!

9 days left :(
*runs off a sobs*

dirty dave

Banned
HSC
N/A
abosolutly im gonna miss school
i only started enjoying school in the last 2 yrs and fell like theres so much i havent achieved.( sniff, sniff)
amactually looking foward to uni, however, dreading when i hav to start full time work

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
school IS the best time of my life... although ive only had 17 years and 13 of them have been at school... phh plus two years of preschool...
but year11 and 12 has been sensational... i have loved every minute of it (despite the work and stress) and i dont want to let it go for anything... uni is gonna suck bad!!!!!!

9 days left :(
*runs off a sobs*
Now i'm all sentimental :(

sunken eyes

HSC
yeah, high school has been great. im gonna miss all the mates i see only occasionally, but give us a break from the same old people constantly. leaving school makes me feel isolated. i mean whats more fun thjan coming and seeing 150 mates for 6 hrs a day, then going home to do what you want?

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Yep I will definately miss EVERYONE in all grades at my school... It's gonna be a sad time...

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I won't miss much...
Personally, I can't wait for all the freedom!
AND being tied down in a boys school ain't that great either :(
All that counts is that you stay in touch with your friends.

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
*big sniff*.....oh yeah! I love the smell of the 26th. C ya school!

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
The thing I hate will be that there will be a bunch of chicks weeping... oh for god sakes, youll see each other in three weeks for the AOS exam, get over it

Sammmmmuel

I have 800 bucks saved for the week(s) following my last hsc exam (extension english)... I wonder how long it will last :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)