2 WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT... thoughts? (2 Viewers)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I think I should be feeling more emotional, nervous, whatever...It hasn't hit me at all yet, and I really dont think it will until the day after the HSC and I think "um...now what?"

Leanne

HSC
yes!! thats sooo true! it only hits when u realise that u dont' have to study anymore!!!
i cant wait to have that feeling........'what should i do now.....i know! watch tv and do nothing!!!' :D

Juliet

HSC
Reading this thread, is making...me...cccrrrrryyy!!!!!!!

*grabs a tissue*

I am looking forward to uni (if i get in), but i will miss school!!!:(

lol, well summarised into ONE word Loz! lol, thumbs up!
Yeh im freaking out. i realised today im actually going miss sum of the teachers! =( lol
I ghad to explain to my mum that we had one week, and she was like "but u still have to go after the hollidays" i said "no" so she replied "so u go to school during the hollidays :confused:" i laughed and explained it SLOWLY! sheesh...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Of course we are. We've been at school for the past 13 years of our lives, now we have to step out into the world and fend for ourselves. Not to mention missing the friends we make. But I don't expect you to understand.

lol, ive been in school 4 14 yrs, lol, so IM ALL GOOD TO GO! Howeva, im the same as Loz and many others, im going to miss the ppl ive known 4 2yrs (cause thats how long i been at this school) im going to miss sum of the teachers, cause they made it so easy to adjust to a different environment...its going to be sad and i only just realised it :'( *sobs*

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
*sniff* all sentimental just talking about. It seems like yesterday we had ages to go before it all ends, now it's passing by so quickly. Uni will be good, new friends and all, but I love these friends so much, I know i'll miss them terribly.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
My friend wants to plan a 65 year reunion...arrrrgh old ladies!!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
we just had a 50 yr old reunion...lets just say the older ladies werent as nice to the younger ladies within that 50 yr group...:p

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Hahaha, so does that mean in 65 years time, bitchiness is still going to exist between groups? Or can we all drink cups of tea together and play nice?

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i think it was just friendly rivalry...none of the stupid bitch fights that happen at school...bleh I dunno~...wohhoo...4 days left

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
4 days....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I spose I better start studying soon right? Damn you BoS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)