2002 UAI's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fi

Woohooooooooo:D :D :D i got 92.15 IM CHEEEEERIN and they say publicc skools cnt go wellllllllllllllllllllll!!! BOOHOOOOOO
4 DA RECORD "LAK 4 SHO" GOT 78.9 and she pridicting a uai of 48.9 and "OLIVOIL" got 75.15 AND SHE WAS PREDTICING BELOW 30!! CONGRATS EMMA!! this goes out 2 all the wiley park girl high chicksssss!!! WHO DID PRETTY WELL
congrats all!!!
WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
:disco:

MR_MI6

Can the people who got over 90 tell me was it really hard to get that mark.

What subjects did you do and your assessment marks????

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
This will sound pitiful in comparison the bunch of genius-types posting here, but I got 85.7

Two Bloody Marks Off UTS BIT, Dangnabit! :mad:

Oh well... I'm happy I've probably managed to get into Uni of Sydney - Comp. Sci & Tech...

kini mini

HSC
Grammar has 3 100s and 4 99.95s at my count so far, might even be more out there :cool:

Good work grem btw :)

B

Bambul

Originally posted by YEAR11
Ruse got 3 100's and North Sydney Girls got one
3 100's??!! Man that's down on last year. I can't remember a year when Ruse didn't get more 100's than the year before. I guess my year's 7 100's is a peak.

Originally posted by spice girl

laz was .05 off

o well...

...there ya go...
Stop being so damn lazy, there are non-Ruse people here. They may not have realised that .95 means 99.95!

And finally, congrats to everyone who got what they wanted, be that 75 or 99.75, if you got what you were aiming for then that's what really matters.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate
I think last year 2% got over 99 last year, not sure though
Every year, 2% of HSC candidates receive a UAI over 99. This means that, with regard to the candidature that completed the SC with them two years earlier, they were placed in the top 1%.

Originally posted by quartic
BTW does anyone know where to get info for the top marks in courses, I saw the band percentiles but not the top marks.
See Table 3, here: http://www.uac.edu.au/admin/uai.html

Sorry, spice girl! There must be some absolutely phenomenal marks out there, then.

xanadu2428

HSC
N/A
First of all congratulations to everyone, i am overwhelmed at the forums "bored of studies" results, the smartest ppl from each school must hang out here. Whatever anyone gets its important to keep exam marks in perspective to their importance, they are important to us but in the scheme of things there is no use whinning about them cause we are all blessed just to be fortunate enough to be educated!

Well i am shocked and stoked and over the moon, i got 77.15 and was expecting around 50, yesss distance ed paid off! ;)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
does spice girl go to ruse?

answer: yes
one of the top too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zostarz

can i just say that u guys r all soooooooo smart u r makin me depressed but neway i got 74.85 and im really happy i get into uni with that and then i can go from there

congrats to everyone all marks r deserved!!

SkAnDi

HSC

I'm estactic! (well i will be if it's enough to get me into comm/law @ UNSW) i was playing around with my marks last night on laz with percentiles, and even with optimistic estimates i only got 99.2~99.25 so i was freaking out and had such a restless night.

Woke up this morning, logged on.

1. gasped.
2. OMFG.
3. tears of happiness welled up my eyes.

YEAAAHHH ACHIEVED MY GOALS!

utopian731

Eudaimonian
Hehe, i just spent the night with three of PLC's five 100 gals. I was standing in a circle and the three girls in front of me had alll topped different subjects, nicki more than one....its an exceptionally good year theyve got

On the contrary, trinity fuckin bombed out. I got 98.95 and ill tell the truth, i was pretty disappointed. The chools gavem e a predicted UAI of 99.75 (lazseeker 99.6) so yeh, shit happens. And if i hear another person go "shut up and stop being disappointed" im gonna go crazy :). Everyone has their own standards and deserved to be disappointed with whatever they like.

Meh, i was only disappointed for an hour this morning then i went to work and got over it. I wouldnt change anything that id done all year, such as work harder. I made a conscoius decision that I wasnt gonna kill myself over something that i didnt have respect for or faith in, such as the HSC.......

nomza

HSC
Heya ppl, don't know if any of you remember me but anyways......

I got 95.60

And that is absolutely incredible it just hasn't sunk in yet! I was estimated to get low 80s and now this.....after getting my HSC marks lazseekers was off my 0.3 I think that is excellent!!!

Anyway, everyone you did so well!!! CONGRATS

Oh and to the person asking if it was hard to get the marks....well for me no. I barely studied as much as I should have or did for trials. I do not deserve the marks because I was studying like two or three days before an exam. I studied the hardest for english though coz its the most important to do well in....

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Originally posted by activist
PLC was so good this year.. well they are pretty much every year. But they dominated the top of the state awards. No one from Ruse suprisingly...
Ruse topped Cosmology, but because it's a distinction course it was listed under CSU.

For those who are curious, here are the marks of two students who attained UAIs of 100:

Chemistry - 95
Mathematics Extension 1 - 98
Mathematics Extension 2 - 96
English (Advanced) - 96
English Extension 1 - 43
Economics - 94
Physics - 96

2 Ancient History 98/100 98/100 98 6
2 English (Advanced) 93/100 98/100 96 6
1 English Extension 1 48/50 49/50 49 E4
1 English Extension 2 34/50 49/50 42 E3
2 Legal Studies 97/100 90/100 94 6
2 Modern History 99/100 99/100 99 6
1 History Extension 50/50 50/50 50 E4
2 Society and Culture 94/100 97/100 96 6

anon

my lazseeker estimation was 82.25 (yes i know that's crap) but i got 76.55 for my uai. isn't that a bit of a large margin? all of yours are pretty accurate.

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Hmm, I'm guessing you used marks instead of percentiles?

LazSeeker should have given you a fairly close estimate (within 1 or 2) if you used percentiles. Try again - the program hasn't been updated or anything - and let me know the results.

anon

maybe i'm doing it wrong. look, can you please do it for me.

English Advanced 79
English Ext 1 33
English Ext 2 35
Geography 77
Modern History 77
Music 1 82
Maths (2 unit) 81

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)