2003 results (1 Viewer)

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by |-bLuSh-|

Anyone know what was the highest mark for standard english ?
i think 90?

I stuffed up for english
72 exam 74 assessment hsc 73

ange182003

Originally posted by glitter burns
Yeah, I heard about that too.
A girl from my school came second in the state. I'm like "Dammit, she's always beating me!" (because she is, LOL, every assessment, exam, whatever, she'd come first and I'd come second). Twas well deserved though.

What mark did she get

Last edited:

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
Exam Mark: 85
Assessment mark : 84

HSC Mark: 85

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Hahaha but i should be crying
Exam 77
Assesment 72
HSc mark 75
Standard english and my school screwed me over again and again, to think I came first in prelimanary and went down to 80's after the first Hsc assement, oh well, I did fail the first assesment task, Stupid me, Anyone reading this, dont do Standard english or move up to advanced after year 11 :D

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
mmm id say an 85 is better in std than an 85 in adv...i got 85 in std and if i had 85 in adv my uai wud have been affected negatively! so yeah do ur best in what ever u do :)!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by lil_star
mmm id say an 85 is better in std than an 85 in adv...i got 85 in std and if i had 85 in adv my uai wud have been affected negatively! so yeah do ur best in what ever u do :)!
Food for thought but if you could have got 85 in standard , you might have got 90 in advance:D

santaslayer

HSC
i was told adv and standard are scaled the same shen, u cant blame it on standard and our gay mck skool

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by santaslayer
i was told adv and standard are scaled the same shen, u cant blame it on standard and our gay mck skool
When you say scaled the same , what does that mean? A raw mark in advance and standard will contribute equally to someone's UAI, I doubt that even though LAZ said thay are scaled the same, I reckon only the area of study contributes equally to some one's UAI and every mark in advance modules componant is are superior to standard modules componant, I either way who cares anymore :rolleyes:

santaslayer

HSC
laz said something like that adv students are only "advantaged" due to the fact that they hang around with smarter english students which incites their own interest and makes them wanna learn more which ultimatley boosts their own mark up. whereas in standard ur surrounded by very avg students which just makes onself more complacent to their present marks

^___^
HSC
ok..

a mark of 85 in std scales u UP
a mark of 85 in adv scales u in differntly to std

why?
a mark if 85 in std is like top 0.05% of the std candidature!!

while in advance its a different matter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)