2004 target UAI (1 Viewer)

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
Ok so there was a thread about 2003's target lets state ours! so at the end of the year we can look back.. and think wat fools we were :p
my target? definetly 90+ i dont know if ill get it i wouldnt have a clue if im capable of it but hopefully by the end of the holidays i will be motivated enough to try and get it! idealistically i would like 100 but realistically i think i can obtain about 92 maybe.. i really dont know actually! i guess ill just have to wait and see!
What are u guys aiming for?
Manda xoxo

Wohzazz

HSC
UAI: 99+++
I've worked hard it yr 11, and think if i endeavour, i will achieve it
Plus, dont want my cocky(maybe i'm just jealous) cousin (got 99.55) to get the last laugh

Last edited:

Lainee

HSC
To get into the courses I want to do, something between 99.10 and 99.30 would suffice :rolleyes:

unmentionable

HSC
i am aiming for 99.95 cos im postivie i cant get 100 with my english marks hahaha
but ill be happy with 98+ cos i told my parents that i would definately get that so that they would shutup --"

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I have no idea, I only need 85 but I dont want that its to low :(. Thats the problem of being very high up in a regional school, you have no idea how well you are going to go :(. So basically if I get above 85 (and if I dont, watch the news for a murder sucidie) I would have fufilled my goal. Hoepfully I can get 95+ though.

AGB

HSC
aiming for 99.xx for comb law, but i think it is gonna be pretty tough to get...

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
I have no idea, I only need 85 but I dont want that its to low :(. Thats the problem of being very high up in a regional school, you have no idea how well you are going to go
Tell me about it! However, you have to scale down every mark you get. Thats how I look at it. People at school (Albury High) give me weird looks when I get the highest mark and I'm a tad disappointed. It's because you're competing against the entire state and a percentage of 87% in English Advanced (and I got first with that) is only band five. I think about the other 13% and how I can improve. Plus the thousands of kids who can get in that other 13%.
My sister, who did the VCE down in Melbourne got 98.7 (ENTER). I've always wanted to beat her, but I know that won't happen. The HSC is poorly structured in comparasion, and I have to make the opportunities come to me, instead of having them in reach...

But, after that rant. I'd like to get over 95+. For a Bachelor in Creative Arts (Theatre Studies) at Melbourne Uni I need 95.6 for a clearly in. With that kind of mark, I could do Medicine on a Rural Students Scheme. HA!

And 85 ain't low mate. IT AIN'T LOW.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Skillo
It's because you're competing against the entire state and a percentage of 87% in English Advanced (and I got first with that) is only band five.
87% isnt that bad in our yearlies I got 8th/43 with 60%.

KarmaKitten

HSC
I need 92. And aiming for 95+. In my school 80% of the grade in previous years have gotten over 90+, so hopefully I wont be disapointed!
I dont think you should aim low because you are worried about being disapointed, aim for a reasonable good mark and then work for it.
good luck everyone.

tempco

HSC
Aiming for 100... would be satisfied with 99.5, and happy with 99.8+ (that would be the highest in my school, ever). The course I intend on going into requires 95 :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)