2004 target UAI (1 Viewer)

monzi

HSC
Im Aiming for a uai of 100! even tho i wont get it, im going to set my goals HIGH..and work hard

Revise listen study and there's nothing to it

You can do anything you put your mind to and achieve anything you want in life..

Dont rely on the 2003 UAI's as they may change..

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Having a more realistic UAI you want to achieve is more motivating
Saying that you're aiming for a 100 is all well and good, but only if you know theres a possibility you can get it
Other than that its more rewarding setting ur sites on something that YOU want and know that you can achieve with the amount of work you're prepared to put into your studies...

Last edited:

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
aiming for soemthng and actualli getting the result are tw v diff things... though if u dont aim high u are not gonna get far..
i completely disagree... all i aimed for was enough to get into arts @ usyd, and i broke the 99 barrier comfortably. personally i think having unrealistic, PRECISE numerical goals is ridiculous... what everyone should aim for is to work as hard as they possibly can and make the most of all their opportunities... i.e their personal best

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
Originally posted by spin spin sugar
i completely disagree... all i aimed for was enough to get into arts @ usyd, and i broke the 99 barrier comfortably. personally i think having unrealistic, PRECISE numerical goals is ridiculous... what everyone should aim for is to work as hard as they possibly can and make the most of all their opportunities... i.e their personal best
omg congrats spin!!!

Thats awesome... you go girl!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
i dunno what i need for my course...but i think i'll get 85+...i've gotta get to work tho

if anyone knows what you need for primary teaching (aprox) i'd be VERY greatful! thanx
just so i can get a realistic and appropriate goal

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
i wouldnt'mind ain the 90's somewhere, who knows if i'll get it! but hey! I don't know what i definatley want to do at uni, thinking about b arts/law which is 95 or b social work/law which is 99.something.. but who knows, anything is achievable if you work hard enough for it!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by nessie_lee
but who knows, anything is achievable if you work hard enough for it!
I know I cant be the US president, so not entirely true ;)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Why can't you be the pope? I know I cant be the american president cause I wasn't born in the USA.

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I'm aiming for a 99.95 - i've decided to stick to that as goal and do my best to get that but i mean anything 95 and over would be excelent

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Why is the target UAI in your sig 99.5 then?

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
lol spin spin sugar, i remember you saying how people who get over 99 must have had to sacrifice their social life for it

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Toodulu
lol spin spin sugar, i remember you saying how people who get over 99 must have had to sacrifice their social life for it
Well by posting on these boards you're sacrificing a social life as you get more and more addicted.

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
my target uai ( its for 2005 but anyway) is 100. im aiming for the sky. But realisticlly speaking 90+ and i think ill be doing good

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
i'm aiming for a 95, but i think these forums are dumbing me down. i'm happy with 90+ :)
how can they b dumbing u down?...well its not supposed to anyway. :D

Originally posted by nekkid
Aiming for 100... would be satisfied with 99.5, and happy with 99.8+ (that would be the highest in my school, ever). The course I intend on going into requires 95 :D
NERD! :p

Originally posted by Newbie
how exactly do you aim to achieve a certain score?
just try your best and remember to cram,cheat, plagiarise your way to the top
yep, thats what u gotta do in a world in where good guys come last. :D ;)

fourp1ay

HSC
Well last year my target UAI was non-existant hence sucha low mark !! This year im aiming for 95+

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Toodulu
i know! actually theres a few people from my school who apparently when nuts when they heard my uai cos "SHE DID NO WORK! SHE BARELY WENT TO CLASS!!" blah blah blah! ohhh well! who wouldve thought it!

AGB

HSC
wot was your uai spin spin sugar??? i cant see it posted anywhere....

maturi6

target=95+
I doubt i'd get it though :(, I'm too obsessed with someone... and my brother told me this site shaved around 0.5 off his UAI cuz he was so addicted... :) (during the hsc) I think I might follow the same fate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)