2004 target UAI (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Isn't it funny how everyone wants to beat their siblings? :p

I know this is off topic, but I was so shocked when Education/Arts English Teaching went up from 83 to 89 at Syd Uni. Let's hope in '05' it doesn't go any higher!

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
as long as i can study commerce at unsw i will be ecstatic..
so basically it's anything above 96...
class of 2005

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
yeah i wanna beat my brother.. he got low 80's so i better beat him! i wanna get mid to high 90's alhtough i will be happy with anything over 90. :( a friend got 94 this year, im aiming to beat that!

emmo

well usually around 50% of year 12 students at my school get above 90 and i think i'm in the top 50% so im hoping for around 90's... if i get 80's ill be o.k.... but its hard to get into courses these days

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by grk_styl
Isn't it funny how everyone wants to beat their siblings? :p
Yeah except you have some who have to beat ridiculously high results, while others have small goals to beat (I should get pass 90.6 considering he only did 2 weeks study.)

wildtiger

HSC
My sister got 99.75 but she did her HSC (called the TEE) in perth. I'm working my butt off in a lame attempt to try to get a mark somewhat comparable to that =P

98+ would make me happy, 99+ estatic =]

Aussiechick

HSC
I'd like to get 90+ so all my options are open - one of my choices is journalism and I think its about 90 to get into that. The rest of my choices are way below that so 90+ would be fantastic, but I'd still be happy with high 80's, or even just above the 78 I need for primary school teaching. As long as I get into my course I'm happy

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
99.xx. i have no idea about uni, just go all out this year and see what happens. my main goal - beat AGB...lol

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by wildtiger
My sister got 99.75 but she did her HSC (called the TEE) in perth. I'm working my butt off in a lame attempt to try to get a mark somewhat comparable to that =P

based on pure population difference, if perth's "TEE" is also a rank, about a 95+ would be comparable

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by skypryn
99.xx. i have no idea about uni, just go all out this year and see what happens. my main goal - beat AGB...lol
thats a very difficult goal to achieve skypryn :D :D ;) haha

Last edited:

AGB

HSC
nothing would give me greater pleasure than to beat you abdooo!!!.....cept maybe getting 100 (unlikely) or beating skypryn :D :D

Last edited:

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by wildtiger

*waves*

darling, you'll be fine :D

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by Aussiechick
As long as I get into my course I'm happy
Theres someone with a head on her shoulders! Keep thinking like that my friend, cos its soooo true!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)