2004 target UAI (1 Viewer)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
well, at first i assume a person to b a "he", coz there are way more boys in these forums i would say than girls.
Maybe you should follow this cro_angel ;)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Originally posted by Aussiechick
or even just above the 78 I need for primary school teaching.
will primary teachin still b round 78 in 05? prolly in d 80s me tinks

As long as I get into my course I'm happy
Originally posted by Ms 12
Theres someone with a head on her shoulders! Keep thinking like that my friend, cos its soooo true!
i agree totally agree wit both o u

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
oh AGB...when will you learn. yeah sure abdoo you can join the running for intelectual president, but me and AGB will still be arch rivals. (though itd be a shame if i lost to both of you...:( ) yeah ive revised my target UAI to 99.ten

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
rah, i sincerely hope for you `05ers that primary edu won't go up... where is it 78, anyway? it's around 85 at USYD, UWS and UNSW o__O and i think 88 at ACU?

miss_pie

HSC
ok new aim. if i got 90 or above i get a car... i can't see it happening but that kewl. i mean uni is enough incentive for me, but a car! *hits the books*

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i wanted to go to acu its been like my dream since year 9, but they were total assholes to us last year and i cbf going there
ok story time
they have this teaching thing that u can do as a 1u subject for ur hsc, its run by the acu
u only have to pay for textbooks and they teach u like the first 2 subjects u learn during uni so u dont have to do it there
they sent a fax to our subject coordinator person and said to go to a night thing at mt druitt if u are interested, so me and 2 of my friends went cuz we were totally excited about it
then after we were talking to the acu and ceo people and they said that because we go to a private school we dont have much of a chance to get in... that letting us know about it was a mistake in the first place!
cuz like the ceo funds catholic schools and stuff.. and he basically said that because we dont give money to them they wont consider us for it.. then we like told our subject co ordinator and the principal had an interview with us because she wanted to know what they said.. and she went and complained to them but it didnt work
my school has ongoing fueds with the ceo.. because its right across the road from my school we have alot to do for them and theres like heaps of ex olmc students working for them as teachers now.. so yeh it pissed us all off and now i abf with the acu- its too far anyway like getting a bus train then walking
i want to go to macquarie.. so i can do croatian there too, and i only need to get a bus down the m2

Matthew_152

I got 91.50 but only aimed for 80...and i am slightly dissapointed that i didnt aim higher.....so my tip is to aim much higher than what u think u will achieve...

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
well for anyone competing with brothers or sisters remember that old piece of folklore "the most recent uai's are harder to obtain than the previous equivalent"
ie. the hsc gets harder every year apparently, and thus your slightly lower uai is fantabulous next to your brother/sister's
but i won't tell my brother that :p

fuckfoot

has no soul
HSC
oh, i think i'm aiming for mid 90s, woo-bloody-hoo... and i remember thinking last year "if i can just get 85 i'll be happy" pfft

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Originally posted by fuckfoot
well for anyone competing with brothers or sisters remember that old piece of folklore "the most recent uai's are harder to obtain than the previous equivalent"
ie. the hsc gets harder every year apparently, and thus your slightly lower uai is fantabulous next to your brother/sister's
but i won't tell my brother that :p
That's a relief, my brother got 83.6 I think so as long as I beat that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)