2004 target UAI (1 Viewer)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I agree with Teleph, I'm aiming for 95 plus, will get me into my course at *any* uni, but I'd love to get 99 just for the sheer fun. And to beat my boyfriend, who got 99.00.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by Xayma
Better make it 99.65 just to be sure.
you still can't do med though... for some reason english (spoken form and reading) is valued more than scientific knowlodge or academic skills in entrance to medicine.

i wonder if you get a PhD in medicine through science... would you be allowed to practise as a doctor? i mean you get to teach and train other doctors but you can't even do shit yourself except for research and teaching... lol. :p

edit: im still going for 100.xx :D

Last edited:

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Originally posted by Josie
I agree with Teleph, I'm aiming for 95 plus, will get me into my course at *any* uni, but I'd love to get 99 just for the sheer fun. And to beat my boyfriend, who got 99.00.
my ex, now a close friend, is the same :rolleyes:

Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
you still can't do med though... for some reason english (spoken form and reading) is valued more than scientific knowlodge or academic skills in entrance to medicine.

i wonder if you get a PhD in medicine through science... would you be allowed to practise as a doctor? i mean you get to teach and train other doctors but you can't even do shit yourself except for research and teaching... lol. :p

edit: im still going for 100.xx :D
to get a PhD in med u need to do MBBS first... a degree in science in med is well medical science.. hence a PhD in med sci.. (my bros friend is this)

yes u can teach SOME med courses but u cant practise urself cos u r only in research.. just do med for crying out loud abdooooo!!!! save the rest of us grief :p

abdooooo!!!

Banned
Originally posted by +Po1ntDeXt3r+
to get a PhD in med u need to do MBBS first... a degree in science in med is well medical science.. hence a PhD in med sci.. (my bros friend is this)

yes u can teach SOME med courses but u cant practise urself cos u r only in research.. just do med for crying out loud abdooooo!!!! save the rest of us grief :p
umm... yea... what makes you think i can get into med... :rolleyes:

but me've read on the usyd site that you can apply to do a PhD in medicine if you either have a MBBS, or any bachelors degree with hons... so i think if you graduate you'll have your title as Philosophiae Doctor in medicine... instead of say art... its just medical science sounds crappy lol.

but teaching some med students is profitable right? because if med students are rich then med teachers are gonna be richer. :D

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yes, that

also, i feel you should aim for 99.7. thats my predicted 0.1 rise in comb law at usyd

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
abdooooo!!!
ull get med.. i got med :|
but its not necessarily in NSW.. and then u can scare theshit out of ppl :)

ppl with UAIs of 97 and above ahve a good chance if they have extracirricular.. note u dun even kno how to spell!!! look at me

abdooooo!!!

Banned
umm... but i have a feeling that i will stuff up bad on the interview day... i can't lie properly :p

hey how long is dentistry? 6 years? i heard its the most profitable career in terms of first year salary. :)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
umm... but i have a feeling that i will stuff up bad on the interview day... i can't lie properly :p

hey how long is dentistry? 6 years? i heard its the most profitable career in terms of first year salary. :)
5 years..
its dental science in most unis
dental surgy in adel
and dentistry in syd..
all same courses..
ive also got med in adel.. still deceiding..
just think its ure mother and uve been drinking for 15 hrs... act sober and think before u speak.. :D cheers!!

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
ahahaha... what kind of technique is this???
technique? its called the "lets-not-get-caught-by-anyone" trick.. i thought it was common sense? drunk/stoned/Under-the-influence/caught-with-any-animal-in-a-comprimising-position .. deny all..

for proper med/dent interview techniques.. just read the threads in unsw med and uni-general

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
but most of them don't talk abt. interview techniques that much!
talk about umat tho.. and thats first up.
when interviews are out. then we will talk bout them i guess
abdooooo!!!! i expect u to try..

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
I could never be a doctor, surgeon maybe but not a doctor I cant stand being near sick people.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
try what? umat? yeah im trying... i got some advises off AK... hopefully it will go well for me. :)
lolz good!! cos i want u to wipe that exam my minions... ..*evil laugh* Muahahaha

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
what the... ahahaha... minion? you're evil :p
surgeon often kill people... so you like dead people???
i like dead people too.. :D .. umm me evil.. no.. im a 1st year medical student

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
surgeon often kill people... so you like dead people???
Better killing them then catching a cold.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
ahahaha... dead bodies are yummy :D

i think being a dead people lover is a must to be a good doctor. :)
Dead people lover.. ist there a name for that?:D
great thing bout med is that ppl r nice to u since they think u may treat them one day.. yer unlike burger king.. if u dun lik them u could make this one count.. hehehe.. me evil .. mabbe?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)