2005 HSC Art Major works (1 Viewer)

Insouciance

HSC
I am fully prepared to stay up til 4am tomorrow as long as everything is done to my satisfation. :cool: But I curse tomorrow.

Last edited:

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
Insouciance said:
I am fully prepared to stay up til 4am tomorrow as long as everything is done to my satisfation. :cool: Did it for EE2, can do for Art. But I curse tomorrow.
you can't work on the bow tomorrow, today is the last day to work on it.

Insouciance

HSC
lislabella said:
you can't work on the bow tomorrow, today is the last day to work on it.
Well, I'll be holding my paintbrush until 11:59 p.m. tonight.

nwatts

HSC
psychosuperfly said:
I finished my BOW just now
it's no art express contender but in my mind it shoud get a very good mark.
Pics!

Just curious, are schools holding any exhibitions of HSC artworks before marking? I'd be keen to check out any schools in the Illawarra region who are doing similar.

penciltron

HSC
finally finished mine,
they are just done in pencil at A2 size, except for the inkwash which is like 90 cm by 150 cm. some im happy with and some i hate, oh well, wish i had the time to push more further.

click thumbnails for larger size, didnt want to waste your time with like 7 big pics loading up.

hipPo3

HSC
wow shit ... well im screwed
sori i dont have pics of mine .. i prolly might be able to get em tmrw
still .. duude thats hella good.

get_born

penciltron said:
finally finished mine,
they are just done in pencil at A2 size, except for the inkwash which is like 90 cm by 150 cm. some im happy with and some i hate, oh well, wish i had the time to push more further.

click thumbnails for larger size, didnt want to waste your time with like 7 big pics loading up.

yours is the best ive seen so far. Congrats!

penciltron

HSC
thanks a lot everyone i really appreciate it all, too kind hehe.

dont forget to click on them to see a bigger version u cant see much on the thumbnails :(

Gummy_bear

HSC
wow penciltron! are they of anyone in particular? a friend, yourself, or jsut an image that popped into your head?

id love to also know the concept behind this. does it symbolise anything in particular? i relaly love getting down to why people made certain artworks.
but i dont expect an essay :)

nwatts

HSC
Haha.. I want essay!

I also want a bigger scale copy of the work I quoted earlier. I can't help think that there's a lot of detail lost in the small image.

Insouciance

HSC
I finished! And I'm so happy with it.

My VAPD pisses me off to no end especially since Dad threw out my first one at the beginning of the year. It just feels so half empty when my preliminary ideas and experiments and stuff are all missing.

But YAY! Finished!

I'm now going to update my iPod, curl up in bed and read for a few minutes. This rocks.

HSC
penciltron said:
finally finished mine,

now that is fucking dope! good work

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)