2006 UTS Offers (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
not really

for science courses you make friends with the people you sit next to in your first lab pracs and othertimes you just start some random friendly banter with a stranger :p all in good fun

Last edited:

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
Purp|e said:
nah, shes ^ right .... camps are only for law, eng + IT faculties

did you end up getting ur transfer, steph@nie? (what to?)
they couldnt get the site up and running on time so I have to wait until after 12pm tomorrow, but I'm trying to add on a BA in Int Studies to my B Business :)

HSC
B Engineering B Business/
Full-time/
City/

I had to select what i was majoring in for Engineering on the enrolment site, do i have any chance of changing my major throughout the 1st year? I'm split between Computer Systems and Software!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
b communications (writing & contemporary cultures) / b laws full time in the city

very happy but i won't know anyone. oh well. :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
gorgo31 said:
Congrats! You're going to have a busy 2006, best of luck with it :D
Heh, thanks gorgo - congrats yourself on your BCA .:)

porcelaine

HSC
Hi..

B.Design Fashion & Textiles Design/ B.A International Studies for me..i really have no clue whats going on..but im really excited.

do we have to make the timetable and choose our sub majors/ electives or do we do that on our appointment day???

orchid_violet

HSC
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
porcelaine said:
Hi..

B.Design Fashion & Textiles Design/ B.A International Studies for me..i really have no clue whats going on..but im really excited.

do we have to make the timetable and choose our sub majors/ electives or do we do that on our appointment day???
Oh I am also doing B. Design Fashion & Textiles Design... but not international studies.
how exciting, I cannot wait to choose electives and the sub-majors!!! haha, I hope we get options these options this year.
I am assuming all the subject picking would happen on enrolment day. ah...maybe I should not assume.

boite nature

HSC
hey i also got into B Design in Fashion & Textile Design! It was a shock as i didn't think my uai was high enough.. i got 88.6 and I thought I had to get in the 90s. so with this in mind, i went to no open days or anything and completely planned a year of working, travelling etc... so I want to defer til next year. the only information I could find about deferment was an address to apply in writing so I wrote a letter and sent it the day after I got the offer.. is this all i need to do? is it even possible to defer this course? i really want to do it but i am so not ready to go to uni this year!

orchid_violet

HSC
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
-Ali- said:
hey i also got into B Design in Fashion & Textile Design! It was a shock as i didn't think my uai was high enough.. i got 88.6 and I thought I had to get in the 90s. so with this in mind, i went to no open days or anything and completely planned a year of working, travelling etc... so I want to defer til next year. the only information I could find about deferment was an address to apply in writing so I wrote a letter and sent it the day after I got the offer.. is this all i need to do? is it even possible to defer this course? i really want to do it but i am so not ready to go to uni this year!
If thats what you want to do than thats a mature decision. I don't want to waste time taking a year off, this time off is driving me CRAZY!!! haha, but its all up to you. I have no idea about the whole deferment concept because I've never considered it. anyway babe, good luck. <3

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
porcelaine said:
Hi..

WOW 6 years full time uni for you! Have fun!!!!!! :rofl:

B Interior Design for now, wanna change to my 2nd pref industrial design...
More guys there.. you know... :haha:

Just kidding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)