2006 UTS Offers (1 Viewer)

milkyways

HSC
What is the BAcct? Is that the Co-op program for accounting at UTS?

So-net

HSC
milkyways said:
What is the BAcct? Is that the Co-op program for accounting at UTS?
Yea....they can have a year full time work training + scholarship (Jealous):mad1: :mad1: ....

HSC
one of my mates he's doing TAFE diploma atm in business and i wanted to know in helping my buddy what course can he get a transfer into UTS?

Jamsi

HSC
If its a diploma then he may have a good shot at getting into almost any business related course ... that's if his UAC applcation shows promise.

HSC
Jamsi said:
If its a diploma then he may have a good shot at getting into almost any business related course ... that's if his UAC applcation shows promise.
you think they take more notice on your past uai results or your tafe results in diploma also or you never finished year 12 but did it through tafe with a diploma course etc

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
CSI: CRIMES ™ said:
you think they take more notice on your past uai results or your tafe results in diploma also or you never finished year 12 but did it through tafe with a diploma course etc
Apparently UTS goes by your TAFE results only - if its TAFE. Different procedure for uni students, so just make sure you ace your Diploma, you also get a personal statement that you can fill in I think.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)