2007 NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
bored6 said:
Hyperbolic language. Not one Penrith back, with the possible exception of Gower / Wesser, should even be considered for rep.

El Masri is too short lollers.
why you little biased fuck!

HSC
jemsta said:
hahaha eels smashing the roosters
at this rate, their win over the dragons will probably be the only one theyll get this season

come on the eels
:(:(:( I actually went to that game, and it was one of the most boring games I've ever seen.

It wouldn't've been that bad if the Eels had actually deserved those tries; but they were all soft tries.
HotShot said:
Benji injured again
:rofl:
bored6 said:
El Masri is too short lollers.
Some of the best players are short. Have a look at Nutley. He's awesome. :)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
El Masri should not be selected only for his kicking... and that is all he will be picked for...

People will try and justify it by the fact that he does score tries... but any winger is going to score tries if they get the pass after an overlap and only need to run a couple meters and fall over unopposed.

His kicking is not good enough to make up for what he lacks in general play.
that's why wingers are one of the most overrated and overpaid players in the comp, all they need is height and speed, both of which you can be born with. BUT, height is not an essential part, you look at the likes of jarrod hayne, brian carney, brent tate, all of whom are not exceptionally tall, but are considered to be great wingers, because they got the speed and they score tries. they get paid heaps.

el masri is not slow either, plus why would you not consider the fact that he can convert the 4s into 6s? nsw is going to need every point they can get, if they happen to lose the game because they missed a conversion, they'd be kicking themselves for not selecting el masri. but obviously the height fact would be an advantage.

i reckon the forwards are the most underpaid players, for the work they have to do. good forwards make 12+ hit ups and 20+ tackles a game, yet they get paid peanuts, except for the likes of sonny '5 min' bill, mason and co.

anyway, el masri for nsw winger.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
wuddie said:
anyway, el masri for nsw winger.
El Masri is very good defensive player - one of the best. And his kicking is invaluable and if NSW dont have any decent kickers - they dont seem to - then he has good chance of making it in.

He is also very experienced player. So he has good chance of making it in but I like Haynes and King in the wings. Maybe Haynes can play centre or something.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Who is this Jarred Haynes fella you're talking about?

I've only ever heard of Jarred Hayne of the Parramatta Eels. Hmm..

HSC
Who's this Jarred Hayne you speak of? I've only heard of Jarryd Hayne from the Parramatta Eels.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
zmg ! layk how cood ewe allz spell da name of jariid haynz wrong???!?!??! you must not know nethin bout da sportzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

SyCoTiC

HSC
Well when it comes to names.. I'd prefer it to be correct.

LieK ZOMGGgGGG!!omn~#!!ni@! i CAn SpeLl lIkE ShzIT TOOOOooOoo!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Does it really matter that a name is spelt incorrectly? If so, in what way?

HSC
stazi said:
Does it really matter that a name is spelt incorrectly? If so, in what way?
Yeah it does; it's a courtesy thing. Do you like it when people spell your name wrong?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I don't really mind it. My name is difficult to spell. Stas Madorski is often spelled by others as Stas Madorsky. Do I have a big bitch about it? No. The spelling is quite esoteric, as is Jarred, Jarrod, Jarryd.

frontman

HSC
ok who are you guys thinking will be the highest scoring fullback this year for the sake of my dream team?

SyCoTiC

HSC
wuddie said:
man you're retarded.

leave.
stazi said:
zmg ! layk how cood ewe allz spell da name of jariid haynz wrong???!?!??! you must not know nethin bout da sportzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!
Sh!t.

I can spell hypocrite pretty correctly.

Spelling someone's name wrong is one thing but spelling someone famous' name wrong is another.

SyCoTiC

HSC
Okay I'm gonna stop playing these little mind games, all I'm saying is that I'd rather that people get their players' names right, it is after all their name. Thought I'd take a light jab at the little error but by all means call him Haynes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)