2007 NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
and as for quality of players, it should perhaps be quantity. fittler, wing, finch, anasta, mullins etc are not from the roosters. i class your side as a set of transit lounges, you buy premierships and success, not since the 70's have you been a 'real force'.

stop with your crazy antics you silly boy, we want honesty not bullshit!
You say we want honesty, not bullshit... but look at the "quality" players you've listed up there. I don't know many Roosters supporters at all, that would mention Finch, Anasta or Wing as quality players.

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
You say we want honesty, not bullshit... but look at the "quality" players you've listed up there. I don't know many Roosters supporters at all, that would mention Finch, Anasta or Wing as quality players.
you obviously arent a roosters supporter:rofl:

name some of...er, quality, they are good players, it is you, the frustrated fan, who cannot see past your hatred. finch was great, his foward pack let him down. anasta was a great player, until he went to the roosters, can still play, but his foward pack once again is letting him down. wing, he was an international, what has happened? cant answer that one.

please, name some 'quality' roosters players, at the moment the whole side is playing like dogshit!

HSC
FUCK!!!!!
Newcastle gonna get the wooden spoon!!!!! Raiders actually beat us...i knew it was going to happen!!:'(

48-18!!! :'(

Please kill me:(

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
FUCK!!!!!
Newcastle gonna get the wooden spoon!!!!! Raiders actually beat us...i knew it was going to happen!!:'(

48-18!!! :'(

Please kill me:(
Let's hope so. :eek:

HSC
titans or roosters for the spoon. chris anderson to get the sack, penrith for the GF.

HSC
@ cholcolate lover - no lets not hope so :'( This is the most stupidest thing ever. Andrew Johsn there, they lose, Johns away, they win.

Last edited:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i doubt titans will get the wooden spoon, nor would the panthers make the GF
canberra winning by that margin would probably be a one off thing

bored6

HSC
extraordinary07 said:
you obviously arent a roosters supporter:rofl:

name some of...er, quality, they are good players, it is you, the frustrated fan, who cannot see past your hatred. finch was great, his foward pack let him down. anasta was a great player, until he went to the roosters, can still play, but his foward pack once again is letting him down. wing, he was an international, what has happened? cant answer that one.

please, name some 'quality' roosters players, at the moment the whole side is playing like dogshit!
Your credibility is sinking faster then the Titanic. Finch has been, and always will be, a mediocre player. Hardly great by any standards. Look at him now at Parramatta; it's like hes barely there.

Soliola is a great player.

Last edited:
HSC
jemsta said:
i doubt titans will get the wooden spoon, nor would the panthers make the GF
canberra winning by that margin would probably be a one off thing
NO!!!

they will win in week 5 as well!

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
haha, knights.
i think youre right wuddie, the knights can win without johns and buderus, but cant win with him

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
NO!!!

they will win in week 5 as well!
hahaha, just looking at the round 5 clash
hmm....the two front runners for the wooden spoon fighting it out
tough one...draw much?

it all depends if raiders can maintain their consistency...we know the roosters are consistent...in losing that is

SyCoTiC

HSC
I'm not gonna be predicting any premiership contenders just yet but Manly and Cowboys look red hot so far. Start your predictions in rounds 6 - 7, that's when teams hit their straps and get the right combinations going. I can see Roosters going without a win this year with this sort of playing style and so are looking at a hard road ahead and I can't see any immediate success in the near future.

I've always hated the Roosters. Must be the arrogance of some of their stereotypical supporters and the bandwagon jumpers. No offence to those who are civilised with their team and barrack them with modesty and actually consider other people's well beings before you make yourself look like a poof. =)

HSC
SyCoTiC said:
I'm not gonna be predicting any premiership contenders just yet but Manly and Cowboys look red hot so far. Start your predictions in rounds 6 - 7, that's when teams hit their straps and get the right combinations going. I can see Roosters going without a win this year with this sort of playing style and so are looking at a hard road ahead and I can't see any immediate success in the near future.

I've always hated the Roosters. Must be the arrogance of some of their stereotypical supporters and the bandwagon jumpers. No offence to those who are civilised with their team and barrack them with modesty and actually consider other people's well beings before you make yourself look like a poof. =)
I'm glad you used the word "stereotypical" up there. :)

HSC
SyCoTiC said:
I'm not gonna be predicting any premiership contenders just yet but Manly and Cowboys look red hot so far. Start your predictions in rounds 6 - 7, that's when teams hit their straps and get the right combinations going.
Yeah because Cowboys looked the goods this time last year too. Recall they missed the finals.

davo_

good kid
HSC
jemsta said:
hahaha, just looking at the round 5 clash
hmm....the two front runners for the wooden spoon fighting it out
tough one...draw much?

it all depends if raiders can maintain their consistency...we know the roosters are consistent...in losing that is
After the Raiders pumping the Knights tonight I think it would be safe to say that a team playing as terrible as the Roosters is in for a similar dishing out.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
.....unless the roosters can miraclously overturn a form slump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)