• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2007 School Certificate Geography (1 Viewer)

militiaman

HSC
No, but it certainly helps if you're that much more prepared for what the question is. Last years long answer was on population trends, so you can kind of rule that out for this years. Knowing a simple fact like this definitely gives you an advantage.

Dimplez said:
I'm very worried about geography...I mean how can you write an ext. response on RAP?
My teacher says that the RAP almost certainly wont be the long answer. However, it could be one of the shorter answers that you are asked. You just need to know:

1. Every one of the 8 steps
2. Your own case study on this
3. How you can relate it to another case study

homijoe

HSC
I get the feeling that there would be an APEC question considering that its hardly ever came up and that it occured dis year..wouldnt u guyz fink soo

militiaman

HSC
Hmm, probably not a long answer. They can't stray too far from the syllabus, so in the unlikely chance there was APEC question it would have to be heavily linked to a syllabus topic.

Might throw it at you in the multiple choice though (probably something like "What does APEC stand for").

I'm still going to put my bets on Future Challenges: Human Rights/Reconciliation (probably the most contemporary) or a geographic issue.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it could link to the regional ties we have with the Asia-Pacific region.

I don't even remember last year's longer response :eek: I just remember something about ageing populations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)