2008/09 English premier League (3 Viewers)

HSC
had to seek psychiatric help after missing that penalty. can't help but feel for him.

more drogba's fault than anyone elses...

08er

HSC
Hopefully the mancs bow out in controversial fasion so Ferguson can have one of his epic cry's.

Great manager, but seriously the biggest cry baby around..especially for a team that is generally favoured by referees at home.
truth

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Hopefully the mancs bow out in controversial fasion so Ferguson can have one of his epic cry's.

Great manager, but seriously the biggest cry baby around..especially for a team that is generally favoured by referees at home.
I dont think you will be seeing Fergie cry anytime soon given the awesome form that his team are in :). All the pressure is on Liverpool this weekend given that a draw or even a loss would do nothing to stop Man United being favourites for the premiership title. That being said, I think Man United have the depth of fresh players to come in and beat Liverpool anyway.

As for the biggest cry baby manager...I would instead go for Rafa Benitez or "I didn't see anything" Wenger.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
As for the biggest cry baby manager...I would instead go for Rafa Benitez or "I didn't see anything" Wenger.
Every manager is a cry baby. All this hate on Fergie is because of their jealousy of his success.

Can't wait for Saturday, I really can't. I'd love it when we smash the scousers, LOVE IT! Then Rafa can shove his facts up his arse yet again.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Every manager is a cry baby. All this hate on Fergie is because of their jealousy of his success.

Can't wait for Saturday, I really can't. I'd love it when we smash the scousers, LOVE IT! Then Rafa can shove his facts up his arse yet again.
dude, you need to get over the whole rafa-rant thing.

i dont think anyone cares anymore, as it's pretty obvious it didnt have the greatest immediate effect on rafa's team/results.

imo, united will win, but, if liverpool do manage to pull something off, you'll just look like an idiot.

Charizard

HSC

Fuck you are so extremely biased.

Nobody cares about Man utd's success, that has zero unfluence on the fact ferguson has a cuntish attitude towards always makign excuses when they lose.

The guy fucking loves to blame it on the referee,. The only reason this isnt a more prevelant issue is because manchester dont often lose/draw.

ITs just an objective fact ferguson is a huge cunt.

Charizard

HSC
Or maybe he is the most overrated defender in history - slower than a Cityrail train, fatter than Ronaldo's ego. That made my day watching the twat fuck up with the trophy at his mercy.
Yeah hes captain of england because hes terrible.

You're right, he is fairly slow, but he does everything else better to make up for this.

You'd be hard pressed to find a team in the world where John Terry wouldn't be a walk up starter besides probably man utd.

Dumb fuck.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
dude, you need to get over the whole rafa-rant thing.

i dont think anyone cares anymore, as it's pretty obvious it didnt have the greatest immediate effect on rafa's team/results.

imo, united will win, but, if liverpool do manage to pull something off, you'll just look like an idiot.
You don't think that anyone cares? Well that's maybe just you, but for us it's the highlight of our season so far. Why? Because they're Liverpool, our greatest rival. The same goes for Arsenal with Tottenham, they laugh at their failures every season.

Fuck you are so extremely biased.

Nobody cares about Man utd's success, that has zero unfluence on the fact ferguson has a cuntish attitude towards always makign excuses when they lose.

The guy fucking loves to blame it on the referee,. The only reason this isnt a more prevelant issue is because manchester dont often lose/draw.

ITs just an objective fact ferguson is a huge cunt.
Nobody cares about our success you say? Ask the Liverpool fans, ask our fans when we had to endure all those years when Liverpool were winning everything.

Oh yeah and everyone talks about Fergie hating, haven't been noticing the excuses Rafa's been putting out recently? No money, no control over transfers, Gerrard or Torres injured, every season it's the same crap when it comes to crunch time in the league. For those who don't know, Benitez has spent only around 10-20million pounds less than us in net transfers the period after he took over. Do you see him blaming himself on poor transfer selections? Or is that to do with the lack of control again?

Sir Alex is a kunt because you say he is. Doesn't really concern me because he's the best manager in the world. Haters can't wait for the day he leaves his post, but that'll probably come 18 years too late for them.

08er

HSC
cant wait for the titantic clash between liverpool and manc tonight. rafa needs to cast caution aside for this one

u-borat

Banned
HSC
You don't think that anyone cares? Well that's maybe just you, but for us it's the highlight of our season so far. Why? Because they're Liverpool, our greatest rival. The same goes for Arsenal with Tottenham, they laugh at their failures every season.

Nobody cares about our success you say? Ask the Liverpool fans, ask our fans when we had to endure all those years when Liverpool were winning everything.

Oh yeah and everyone talks about Fergie hating, haven't been noticing the excuses Rafa's been putting out recently? No money, no control over transfers, Gerrard or Torres injured, every season it's the same crap when it comes to crunch time in the league. For those who don't know, Benitez has spent only around 10-20million pounds less than us in net transfers the period after he took over. Do you see him blaming himself on poor transfer selections? Or is that to do with the lack of control again?

Sir Alex is a kunt because you say he is. Doesn't really concern me because he's the best manager in the world. Haters can't wait for the day he leaves his post, but that'll probably come 18 years too late for them.
wat a shite argument; want to compare manu's roster vs pool's roster just before rafa took over?

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Yeah hes captain of england because hes terrible.

You're right, he is fairly slow, but he does everything else better to make up for this.

You'd be hard pressed to find a team in the world where John Terry wouldn't be a walk up starter besides probably man utd.

Dumb fuck.
Charizard uses flamethrower! It's not very effective...

Charizard misses!

Charizard flees!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
wat a shite argument; want to compare manu's roster vs pool's roster just before rafa took over?
And what, 5 years isn't enough to build a title winning team?

I'm devastated, absolutely devastated. We got smashed, at home, by a shit team. What's worse I gotta look at fucking Bosnich and Slater's faces.

We'll win the league regardless, but I will not forget this for a long long time.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
manc arrogance never ceases to amaze

u-borat

Banned
HSC
hey it only took saf what?
6-7 years to win his first premier league?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)