2009 HSC School Rankings (1 Viewer)

Mu5hi

Banned
HSC
i noticed homebush boys and stratfield girls dropped out of top 100

Thecorey0

HSC
Has a full list ever been published by a media outlet? Closest was SMH online in 2007, but that was only top ~500. Afaik, all other occassions they haven't exceeded publication of the top 200.
In previous years, how have the entire lists been published? Like the one on these forums from last year.

carpates

HSC
N/A
4th again. Hahahaha at NSG...
Looks like there's been a lot of reshuffling of ranks this year. And yeah it's annoying that full lists won't be released.

sparo

HSC
WOOT go cherrybrook tech!

60th :D

one of the best public schools around :)

kickass91

HSC
And here we were sweating our pants over a massive drop. And we topped the state by 9% (I know it's not the 22% of last year, but big enough for our grade to bring it back).

yash why don't your grade think about repeating and getting the 1st rank in ag back first. if thats too hard, how about start of trying with the 2nd rank.

peace & love ruse10

duckcowhybrid

HSC
yash why don't your grade think about repeating and getting the 1st rank in ag back first. if thats too hard, how about start of trying with the 2nd rank.

peace & love ruse10
Dunno it's our geniuses that do Ag. Not my department. That was disgustingly shameful, as I have highlighted in various other post.s

bench

HSC
Oh god... the 2010 grade will be such an anticlimax... Let's hope the spirit of the to-be erected cougar will help them keep the momentum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)