2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
No she definitely didn't. The name was like "O'Sullivan" or something. The fault was entirely hers. :D

Fanks.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Job! Mine! Start on the 27th :D Had to say it here because I'm a loser! Yayayayay!

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i popped into the uni yesterday to hand in my geng1000 assignment and there was graduates every getting photos

needless to say i, and my giant a2 sketch pad snuck into the back of about 10 photos

:)

chamelia

HSC
Haha. It did get a bit annoying. Mostly annoying because I had an aisle seat and it kept getting knocked by everyone who passed by.

How freaking dickish do you feel doing that whole "tip the hat" bit! WTF is that??

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Bahah, I was so paranoid I wouldn't reach up high enough! But in the end, I was concentrating so much on walking that I almost forgot to tip my hat to the chancellor lol.

How shit was the promotional clip of Newcastle uni?! Lots of muffled laughter coming from the graduate seating.

chamelia

HSC
Hahahahaha! Oh, that video was just ridiculous. Such a convincing depiction of my university experience! Hahaha. We had a lot of muffled laughter too.

There was a barber shop quartet singing I'm Yours - Jason Mraz and the new Coldplay song. And the lead singer forgot most of the lyrics. It was freaking hilarious and everyone is just looking at each other sniggering. Good show Newcastle!

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Oh, that is so fucking green mean! If you are in any of my photos I will be like "Cool." K. So. I WORE THE FUNNY LOOKING TASSEL HAT.
if you are a random asian then yes im in the back of yours

buts its their fault, they were blocking all the paths between me and where my assignment need to get handed it,

it was like dodging a minefield, whenever i navigated around a group of people id end up between more

em_516

bludging..
HSC
chamelia said:
There was a barber shop quartet singing I'm Yours - Jason Mraz and the new Coldplay song. And the lead singer forgot most of the lyrics. It was freaking hilarious and everyone is just looking at each other sniggering. Good show Newcastle!
That is so odd!
We had two Aboriginal guys do a few song and dance pieces. I actually really enjoyed it hahah. I also enjoyed watching Nick Saunders during the performance. He looked so weirded out, was great!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Been told that one of the ceremony's yesterday had someone sing "Fever", lol. Odd reference to Occupational Therapy and Biomedical Science type degrees or just odd?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
cbf going to uni tomorrow,

oh well ill find someway of dragging myself out of bed, getting to uni and doing some welding

and some other shit, got i hate 9 hour days at uni and these are my shortest :mad1:

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I have a fucking mid semester examination tomorrow morning...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)