2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (2 Viewers)

HSC
Only two valid points allowed.

1. Everybody is yellow.

2. Some people eat hamsters.

No more valid points allowed. This weekend is going to be hectic. We will all eat coleslaw and ham. Except the jews. They will be gassed.
You been on the VB mate?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
Srs question is srs...

Answer to serious question is - I'm bi. That's Micro Bergamasco there and he's very pretty. I have a soft spot for bulked up guys with longish hair and fine facial features.

In a loose definition I'm fair jock myself - I played rugby for about 4-5 years, my dad was actually the president of the East Maitland Emus, an offshoot of the All Blacks club who couldn't support the growth in membership, it failed dismally though.

I've also always been a big gym fan. I got to 87kg at the end of year 10 but couldn't keep it up with the hsc/gf/band etc. Now that I'm in uni though and I have ample time to sleep/eat constantly I'm back at it.

So yeah, I guess it is fair hypocritical on my part, and you framed the question meanlike.

(btw its Oliver, first name basis for Newcastle kids yeah?)

btw: thanks for backing me up em :D
wasnt trying to be mean.
it just looked like you'd taken a massive backflip without all the extra context :eek:
thanks Oliver.
welcum 2 da newy clubb

There's emu's in East Maitland? :eek:
they were all wiped out in The Great Emu fire.

Last edited:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
The newy forum is srs bsns.

Stop having fun!

HSC
guitar

lefty pride mate
I'd give anything to be right handed bro, you ever been bass shopping left handed? :p

(also what sorta guitar have you got?)

Quirk of the day: I fell asleep in crim today right up the back of the hall and thought I was safe cause I was behind my laptop. Brendon walked up right in the middle of the lesson and tapped me on the back and I woke up to 150 people lolling. What a fuckwit!

Last edited:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
So cut, went to uni for like 5minutes today just to use the comp cause mine wasnt working until now jeez

HSC
So cut, went to uni for like 5minutes today just to use the comp cause mine wasnt working until now jeez
I pity you brah, fridays at uni suckass as hardly anyone's there.

You go to the brennan room and its dead...eery.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I'd give anything to be right handed bro, you ever been bass shopping left handed? :p

(also what sorta guitar have you got?)
!
just got a fender strat a couple of months ago, buying left handed anything is a bitch, i went to get a new acoustic like two years ago when i was doing classical guitar cause the one i had been using for all the exams and everything was my mums old cheap right handed acoustic restrung to left handed (the restrung part doesnt make much different on acoustics) and it also has a hole in the back from when my mum shut the car boot on it........ anyway no where in newcastle was there any acoustics suitable for classical guitar to demo which were left handed, so im still using that acousitc......

ill upgrade when i get some moneys

I pity you brah, fridays at uni suckass as hardly anyone's there.

You go to the brennan room and its dead...eery.
dude try being at uni till 8pm friday nights :mad1:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lolol did anyone read the studentmail about Swine influenza outbreak? Hmm so if it does outbreak, no Uni right? I know it doesnt imply this, but what are your thoughts?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)