2009 society & culture exam (1 Viewer)

gniz

HSC
The exam was definitely "good". By good I mean it was straight forward. The extended response questions were just challenging enough and the questions didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary. Compared to some of the past papers I looked at, the 2009 HSC paper was relatively simpler and straight forward.

I'm guessing the question which would set boundaries would be the 12 marker consisting of (a)-3marks and (b)-9 marks. That section is always the differential anyway, so not surprising. Some people (including myself) might find that they lost some marks there or wasn't completely sure what to write in order to get the full 9.

conorater

HSC
The exam was definitely "good". By good I mean it was straight forward. The extended response questions were just challenging enough and the questions didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary. Compared to some of the past papers I looked at, the 2009 HSC paper was relatively simpler and straight forward.

I'm guessing the question which would set boundaries would be the 12 marker consisting of (a)-3marks and (b)-9 marks. That section is always the differential anyway, so not surprising. Some people (including myself) might find that they lost some marks there or wasn't completely sure what to write in order to get the full 9.
That 9 marks was a gift! all u had to do was woffal all that crap u knew about that feature, in my case it was India and gender status n rolls etc. Defs got a good mark in that!:love:

fungus12

HSC
I almost cried with relief when reading it. I was like... :jaw:
Essays on Pop culture and belief systems were soooo easy...and the short answers were pretty good too...Especially the power and authority questions.

The best exam ever...and a great way to finish the HSC!

gniz

HSC
That 9 marks was a gift! all u had to do was woffal all that crap u knew about that feature, in my case it was India and gender status n rolls etc. Defs got a good mark in that!:love:
Oh damn you..lol. congrats on that but yeah i really suck in that section i always manage to lose marks by not covering enough..even in my trials.

hayles3

HSC
i fucked it up pretty bad...in work and leisure i had 5 lines of writing and 2 whole pages of drawings:cold:

oh well its all over now

Omg so did i!!! I found it really hard, but oh well im just happy its over!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)