2009ers: How was your school day? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
haha you're like me, i also throw the interview sheets in the bin. My parents don't know about them, they don't ask about them. It's all good. :D
My mum would kill me (literally, yes) if she found the interview sheet wandering around my house.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
ZEROtheHERO said:
Had a maths exam today. It was alright, but the last page screwed me over. ;[
That usually happens. The highest mark for the last question in my class was 10/12. The really smart kid (a.k.a Me) got that. :D :D The teacher was complaining how only one person got a double digit in the last question. LOL I feel so smart now.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
My mum would kill me (literally, yes) if she found the interview sheet wandering around my house.
Exactly! Same here. Thats why i have to loose mine at school.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
Exactly! Same here. Thats why i have to loose mine at school.
I don't know. What I lose at school usually ends up in my bag. Whenever my mom checks it, there is something in my bag that she doesn't or wouldn't want to see.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
I don't know. What I lose at school usually ends up in my bag. Whenever my mom checks it, there is something in my bag that she doesn't or wouldn't want to see.
But you don't need to loose it. You've done well in all your subjects, and your teachers love you. ( I wonder what your chemistry teacher thinks now, after you mum told them you hated chemistry...) They all compare you to state rankers and think you're a genius. :D

At my school... I've done well in all my subjects (Except English and Physics), but all the teachers (except my math and chem teachers) hate me like i'm some object defying all their morals and values. Which i am, because I get good marks without trying, which is supposed to be impossible according to them.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
But you don't need to loose it. You've done well in all your subjects, and your teachers love you. ( I wonder what your chemistry teacher thinks now, after you mum told them you hated chemistry...) They all compare you to state rankers and think you're a genius. :D

At my school... I've done well in all my subjects (Except English and Physics), but all the teachers (except my math and chem teachers) hate me like i'm some object defying all their morals and values. Which i am, because I get good marks without trying, which is supposed to be impossible according to them.
Not necessarily my interview sheet. I am referring to some other random papers that I didn't show my mom. But I personally don't want to be pressured. I tell you now Foram, I ain't naturally bright. In terms of natural brilliance, I ain't the guy. It is probably you who outshines me in terms of natural talent & in terms of other results. However, it was good to get an acknowledge from teacher for my hard work and dilligence. I am overjoyed and I believe I will have the sweetest dream in a while.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
foram said:

What happened in physics? i thought you were ace in physics? did you screw up in one exam or something?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
haha you're like me, i also throw the interview sheets in the bin. My parents don't know about them, they don't ask about them. It's all good. :D
LOL - our teachers never let us take interviews, especially in Maths. :\

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Wow. I don't go for school interviews anymore. Not since Year 4.
The interviews at my school are scheduled to run for about 5 minutes and I don't think you can fit much about the student in that time frame ...
However, Aerath, your teachers sound very encouraging and they surely have big expectations for you. I'm very excited for you :D Me, knowing someone who's going to ace their HSC? Lucky me :D

wargh, had my maths half yearlys today!!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah same, our interviews only go for 5 minutes each, and I haven't been to one since Year 6. Most teachers seemingly give compliments to everyone :uhhuh:

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
adidasboy said:
What happened in physics? i thought you were ace in physics? did you screw up in one exam or something?
I mega failed the first physics test. I treated it like a math test... so it went horribly wrong.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
However, Aerath, your teachers sound very encouraging and they surely have big expectations for you. I'm very excited for you :D Me, knowing someone who's going to ace their HSC? Lucky me :D
Thank you. This year - all my teachers are really decent, so I'm pretty lucky.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Kujah said:
Yeah same, our interviews only go for 5 minutes each, and I haven't been to one since Year 6. Most teachers seemingly give compliments to everyone :uhhuh:
yeahh!! whole point as to why i don't go anymore =\

selablad

HSC
Question, why does everyone say "I don't go to PT interviews"...I thought they were parent-teacher interviews? :confused:
Our school had them last night, but I forgot to tell my parents, I was going to so that my chem teacher could explain to my mother exactly what titration is, because every time I come back from titration practice and say "I was at titration", she asks me what it is :vcross:. But yeah, I forgot...

And as for my school day, it had *way* too much biology in it. More than 3 hours!!! Too much biology in my opinion...so I was so sick of science that in chem I just played freecell on the teacher's computer :D

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol....working out acid concentration or something by neutralising it (something like that i think)

our pt interviews aren't for a while....some of our teachers absolutely rip on us..

selablad

HSC
Oh okay, well it is an extracurricular thing that we do at my school, do competitions and stuff...I'm not very good at it though but I shall practice hard so that I am! We do it in school at the end of year 11 but my chem teacher really likes titration so she rounds up anyone who wants to do it and gets us practicing like every afternoon :D

sorry foram I thought you might have been joking about my mother always asking...or something...I don't know...I'm tired...too much biology :(

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
selablad said:
Oh okay, well it is an extracurricular thing that we do at my school, do competitions and stuff...I'm not very good at it though but I shall practice hard so that I am! We do it in school at the end of year 11 but my chem teacher really likes titration so she rounds up anyone who wants to do it and gets us practicing like every afternoon :D

sorry foram I thought you might have been joking about my mother always asking...or something...I don't know...I'm tired...too much biology :(
I understand. Biology is quite horrid. :D Last year, for bio, i got about 40% and that was WITH cheating. :D If I hadn't cheated, i'd have gotten like 10%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)