• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-tony-

HSC
4 questions 48 marks

it was only a 70min test

we hav only done 2 topics ne way

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lol my 2U Maths half yearly was 6 questions with 90mins to do it. I think it was out of 75...

-tony-

HSC
our school doent do half yrlys so i guess maths faculty just decided to do it as a topic test and include some stuff from the first topic

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, ours was six questions too - except it had like about 10 subquestions, and some of the 'subquestions' had 'subsubquestions' which were like: Find the gradient, Find the midpoint, Divide this line externally etc.

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
TunaFish said:
The weather was crappy today.

Legal mid-terms: 98% Rank: first.
CaFS mid-terms: 92% Rank: second.
Business mid-terms: 84% :( Rank: don't know, don't care.
Overall Economics rank: first.
Wow nice results, well done!!

Today was FREEZING. School was ok though, got back a short response for English and got 17/20, its ok cause its not worth anything but I still would have liked to do better.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
Yeah, ours was six questions too - except it had like about 10 subquestions, and some of the 'subquestions' had 'subsubquestions' which were like: Find the gradient, Find the midpoint, Divide this line externally etc.
rofl. I had subsubquestions as well. Doesn't it bug you when at the last 5 minutes or so of an exam, you realise that you did part A in the subquestion wrong and you have to redo everything from that question again?

dpospination

HSC
ahhhhhhhhh the school days (btw, that was a reflective, kinda give a sigh ahhh, not an ahhh of anger or fury)

school was good. i liked my subjects at the beginning but every day i like them more,

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
rofl. I had subsubquestions as well. Doesn't it bug you when at the last 5 minutes or so of an exam, you realise that you did part A in the subquestion wrong and you have to redo everything from that question again?
The worst feeling in the world!

-tony-

HSC
i did that in once question
then it took me 3 goes to get it rite

how cold was it today
nearly froze

then the stupic librarian closed the library at lunch coz she doesnt lyk us

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Sarah182 said:
The worst feeling in the world!
The worst feeling in the world is when you totally didn't see a question - and it was worth 2 outta 96 marks, and it was easy, and you knew how to do it in about 5 seconds.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
The worst feeling in the world is when you totally didn't see a question - and it was worth 2 outta 96 marks, and it was easy, and you knew how to do it in about 5 seconds.
ouch that is painful. Happened to me in year 7 during a VA exam, except, I didn't see 3 questions worth 8 marks. Oh wells, not like I'm doing VA anymore :p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Doctor Jolly said:
ouch that is painful. Happened to me in year 7 during a VA exam, except, I didn't see 3 questions worth 8 marks. Oh wells, not like I'm doing VA anymore :p
Pfft Year 7. Pfft VA. :p (No offense).

But.... I hope it didn't hurt me that badly. Please.....? =(

-tony-

HSC
or when u write an answer know its totally wrong but cant figure how to get the right one

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
lol that reminds me.. My friend's VA class once had their half yearlys and the teacher let them have an open book test, and when the results came, everyone failed because there was nothing good in their books which prepared them enough for the exam xD

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
The worst feeling is when you answer a question, cross it out, write a new answer, cross that answer out and write another answer. Then as you're writing the answer, time runs out. You have an incomplete answer, it's also the incorrect solution, and you find out that your original answer was correct. And then you receive 0 marks.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
-tony- said:
or when u write an answer know its totally wrong but cant figure how to get the right one
AND THEN, when the teacher collects your paper you work it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)