• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosypink

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
lol nah, my school is pretty povo when it comes to textbooks, but that doesn't stop us from learning! oh yeah, I've done trig at my tutor before, i hate it with all my heart. It's too hard. I'm doing Calculus at the moment though.
Aw, why drop Ext. Maths? It's good fun!
LOL omg calculus eekk =[=[
no way am i keeping ext no more...that damn subject is bringing down all my other subjects coz i waste so much time doing maths and understanding it - i need to concentrate on my other subjects like eco and accounting so yea!

*if only i had ur motivation - i'd be better off =]

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
rosypink said:
LOL omg calculus eekk =[=[
no way am i keeping ext no more...that damn subject is bringing down all my other subjects coz i waste so much time doing maths and understanding it - i need to concentrate on my other subjects like eco and accounting so yea!

*if only i had ur motivation - i'd be better off =]
homg. Hi-5! I love economics! I plan to study accounting in the future! Do you have any company you want to work at?

rosypink

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
homg. Hi-5! I love economics! I plan to study accounting in the future! Do you have any company you want to work at?
hmm not to sure..but hopefully a good one that'll make me sucessful and maybe rich LOL (which i believe will take some time)
i wish to become a chartered accountant but it seems hard and very time consuming =[
but then again i dont want to become an accountant - just doing it coz i love business =]=]=]

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
rosypink said:
hmm not to sure..but hopefully a good one that'll make me sucessful and maybe rich LOL (which i believe will take some time)
i wish to become a chartered accountant but it seems hard and very time consuming =[
but then again i dont want to become an accountant - just doing it coz i love business =]=]=]
lol! Well, in that case aim for PwC! My sister's boyfriend works there. My sister works at Deloitte however. She's also a CA! It took her 3 years to complete it, but it's so worth it! Accounting isn't boring, it's fun! You get heaps of money and you get to travel as well. And there is a boom in jobs for accounting as well!
I want to work at Ernst and Young :karate:

rosypink

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
lol! Well, in that case aim for PwC! My sister's boyfriend works there. My sister works at Deloitte however. She's also a CA! It took her 3 years to complete it, but it's so worth it! Accounting isn't boring, it's fun! You get heaps of money and you get to travel as well. And there is a boom in jobs for accounting as well!
I want to work at Ernst and Young :karate:

serious only 3 yrs???? :eek: i thought it took longer hmm
i know i love the fact about travelling and the money lol - thats why i took interest =]=]=]

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
rosypink said:
serious only 3 yrs???? :eek: i thought it took longer hmm
i know i love the fact about travelling and the money lol - thats why i took interest =]=]=]
haha. Great minds think alike :p
yeah it took her 3 years. I think it takes longer if you fail one of the modules though :eek:

rosypink

HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
haha. Great minds think alike :p
yeah it took her 3 years. I think it takes longer if you fail one of the modules though :eek:
lol cute..i second that :D

hmm oh well..as long as it takes i guess its worth it when it comes to how much u get paid =]
ill just have to wait and see !!!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
rosypink said:
wow u guys r going at a fast pace..we just finished co-ordinate geometry and trig..damn u guys r up to there already :eek:
But yeah, some schools are accelerating. We're doing our HSC 2U Maths this year, and we're already up to Applications of Differentiation (in the Fitzpatrick 2U book - which is like Chapter 15).

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
But yeah, some schools are accelerating. We're doing our HSC 2U Maths this year, and we're already up to Applications of Differentiation (in the Fitzpatrick 2U book - which is like Chapter 15).
You do HSC this year?

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Aerath said:
Me too! :D

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
foram said:
You're accelerating with which subjects? Does that mean that you'll sit for HSC this year, too?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
You're accelerating with which subjects? Does that mean that you'll sit for HSC this year, too?
Foram accelerates in 2 Unit Mathematics. He will be competing with both of us. :eek: :( :mad: :mad1:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Great.... just what I wanted. To be owned by two complete Maths geniuses.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
265 mark chem test on tuesday afternoon. Good thing is that you are allowed to look at any hand written material.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
265 mark chem test on tuesday afternoon. Good thing is that you are allowed to look at any hand written material.
Same here. I have got exam on wednesday when you are allowed 3 pages of notes. I have already finished making ones for my chemistry assessment. All I need to do is to practise some simple mole questions.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Tests where you're allowed your own notes are really really bad. Some genius always thinks he's so cool printing out the entire syllabus dotpoints with Size 5 font, back to back on three pages of notes. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)