• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rosypink

HSC
hmm lets just say today or should i say this whole bloody week was a waste of my time - didnt learn anything today - teacher for first period was away..so like everyone just went back home..figured we werent going to learn anything anyways - and would be better off at home studying for the whole day..and like omg have half yearlys starting from next monday everyday till stupid friday... aka week of hell =[=[
*stressing*

Aplus

HSC
N/A
foram said:
... i got my 3U math mark back... I was one of the very few people to get full mark in the last question with 14/14! :D... but my final mark was ... 28/36 !?! OMGOMGOMGOMG! Lost 8 marks in the dead easy part of the test?! no way. MUST BE A FREAKING MARKING ERROR!!:vcross: I need to get my test back, then get my mark changed, but i don't know when i'll get it back!! Far out, all these annoying people keep asking me what I got, just to make me feel bad. When i get my mark recalculated i'll rub it in their smelly faces and make them feel inferior again. GRRRR :vcross:
I was expecting 98%+ after your comments on the paper.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
That's about 78% (77.77777...%). Is that the lowest mark you ever got? It must be dissapointing to have received that. How did that Chinese girl go?

By the way, what is the rank?
the chinese girl got 35/36. :(

78% is the worst mark i've gotten in math. I need to hurry up and get my test remarked!!

EDIT: My rank is so low right now I have no idea what it is.

Last edited:

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Aplus said:
I was expecting 98%+ after your comments on the paper.
Lol, i was expecting 100%. I still don't know what my mistakes were. As far is i know, i made no mistakes. The first question was easy fractional inequalities, and I got the same answers as my friend who got 33/36, so it would be impossible for me to have lost more than 3 marks in that section. The second question was easier circle geometry, which was basicly single step proofs, omg it was so dam easy if I lost a mark there i should be crusified. The last question was harder circle geometry and i got full marks for it. This leads me to the conclusion that there was a marking error.

far out, the inequalities were so easy the entire grade finnished them in under 5 minutes. and the easy circle geometry questions were basicly remembering the theorums. I don't understand how it's possible to loose so many marks! Grrr! And my teacher thinks i'm stupid now because my mark reads 28/36!!

rosypink

HSC
foram said:
Lol, i was expecting 100%. I still don't know what my mistakes were. As far is i know, i made no mistakes. The first question was easy fractional inequalities, and I got the same answers as my friend who got 33/36, so it would be impossible for me to have lost more than 3 marks in that section. The second question was easier circle geometry, which was basicly single step proofs, omg it was so dam easy if I lost a mark there i should be crusified. The last question was harder circle geometry and i got full marks for it. This leads me to the conclusion that there was a marking error.

far out, the inequalities were so easy the entire grade finnished them in under 5 minutes. and the easy circle geometry questions were basicly remembering the theorums. I don't understand how it's possible to loose so many marks! Grrr! And my teacher thinks i'm stupid now because my mark reads 28/36!!

lol dw - u sound pretty confident in what u say - so i bet they marked ur paper wrong..argh i hate it when that happens =[

u sound like a top achiever - u probably got a higher mark =]

bored of sc

HSC
foram said:

don't worry about it learn from your mistakes

I got 18/30 for an extension test (easy too) and at first I was like, OH! I am a failure but you learn to move on - don't cruisify yourself because you went mediocre in an exam

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
rosypink said:
lol dw - u sound pretty confident in what u say - so i bet they marked ur paper wrong..argh i hate it when that happens =[

your comments make me happy again. ty :D :D

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
foram said:
the chinese girl got 35/36. :(

78% is the worst mark i've gotten in math. I need to hurry up and get my test remarked!!

EDIT: My rank is so low right now I have no idea what it is.
Dw there's always next time.

johony

HSC
no more exams! for at least another term, i think.

finished my last exam today - a english ext. task, i don't think i went too well, but i'll just have to see.

now i'm just going to let everything hang loose for awhile, and then i'll start working again.

sikhman

HSC
N/A
done english extension exam.....only 2u maths, 3u maths, english listening test, english speech, sdd assignment, latin test and chemistry prac test to go :)

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Double maths today needless to say it seemed like it would never end.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
rosypink said:

Either that or he has the biggest ego ever known to man.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lisarh said:
T.T i have my half yearlies on monday :(
Did enough studying?

I wish you luck. :)

EDIT: I saw your homepage. It is pretty. Are you the one with the dyed hair or non-dyed hair?

Last edited:

bored of sc

HSC
1/2 Yearly's Starting on Wednesday - epp!!

Chemistry is going to be death! :(

But Music Performance will be fun :uhhuh: - "Why does it always rain on me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)