2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpospination

HSC
end of term is still a while away, another 4 weeks, so when u consider it, we are just past the halfway mark (about 60-70%). Easter break is coming up though

HSC
Biology excursion today. It was kinda cool, we got to catch animals in the pond. =3

dpospination

HSC
we also had a Biology excursion today, really good, pretty warm though. we went to Cumberland State forest

schokman

HSC
bored of sc said:
Cool, you're really into music like me!!!
:D I love music :D And I look forward to Tuesdays, cause we get a double period of music :p (While everyone else is doing Chem/Physics/etc etc mwhahahah )

Though the only thing I dont like about music is well.. the theory >< I can't read music and because I didn't do music elective in yr 9 and 10, I have no idea how to do aurals and whatnot and because I'm the only one in my class (cept maybe the new guy...) who hasn't done music before so its hard for the teacher to start from the basic again.. but she says she isn't worried about me.. (Total opposite to myself.. I'm TOTALLY worried about me :p all that theory...urrghh) We have a composition soon.. already got some of the music (just the basic rhythmn) and half of the lyrics.. but I have absolutely nooo idea how I'm going to notate it.. gotta get my friend to help me :D (Thank goodness for music-freak friends! )

VenomP said:
My Friday was terrible...
I was so tired from working on an assignment til 1am the night before, so I was set up for a bad day.
Anyway, here's to a better week next week!
Ahhh that sucks... I stayed up till 4/5ish to do my English (gotta get up at 6/7).. but was drinking Berrocca all through the night so wasn't TOO tired..
VenomP said:
I got a penal for not showing up to year meetings (they're usually a waste of time, but the one time I don't go, I get caught out on it).
We have our year assembly in the morning but our bus always comes late so we miss it.. but it isn't that important anyway... so *shrugs*
VenomP said:
Maths and English took FOREVER to pass.
Is that any different to any other day? :p
VenomP said:
And some smarmy year 5s on my bus were being loud and obnoxious, as always.
Uuurrghh.... yr 5 kids... the yr 7's on my bus are bad enough.. I can't imagine yr 5ers >< ... I swear that the year 7's get worse every year... I mean.. theres no respect/fear for the older grades!(and they take up half the bus.. *grr*)
What happened to the good old days when the juniours (that would be us) hardly ever used to take the senior bus seats, and be all timid and shy (ish) when the seniors came round..
sikhman said:
but cadets was a bludge.....love outranking other people....and telling them what to do :) (power has gone to my head :))
Cadets??? We don't have cadets... is it fun? What do you do in it?

bored of sc said:
Important point - writing down an overview of your day is a very good means of brief revision - it gets you thinking about the work you did and remembering key parts of the day's lessons.
Really?? And here I was thinking that it was just a nice place to bitch about all the things that go on during school :p

Hmmm.... I just realized that I didn't sum up my day... hahaha I'll try keep it short cause well that ^ is pretty long :p

My school day: was ok.

There we go! Short and sweet (sorta)!

bored of sc

HSC
Okay.

Double Chemsitry - Practical on physical and chemical propeties of reactants and products.

Double free - maths homework.

Maths - practise test for test coming up.

Extension maths - circle geometry.

Music - Did blues scales stuff, improvisation.

HSC
schokman said:
I swear that the year 7's get worse every year... I mean.. theres no respect/fear for the older grades!(and they take up half the bus.. *grr*)
What happened to the good old days when the juniours (that would be us) hardly ever used to take the senior bus seats, and be all timid and shy (ish) when the seniors came round..
OMGOSH. I KNOW! Dammit! Juniors piss me off, but mostly year 10's, because they think they are sooo goood.

fjnpenguin

HSC
hmm... today was tiring. i had a morning class which started at 7.30 n ended at 8.40. then i had class from 8.45 till 11.44 n then we had our photo session outside in the blazing heat. next i played soccer for n hour as we had a free n then my src photo session outside. had class untill 3.10. had to stay back at skool till 5.25 as i had some random training for duke of edinburgh. i was like half dead by the time i got home lol

oh is anyone participating in the duke of eninburgh award??

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Our school offers Duke of Ed - except, I don't do it + and it's not really well publicised.

sikhman

HSC
N/A
cadets is a sort of army/navy/air force thing where you wear a uniform and do training e.g. orineteering, abseiling, navigation, trek, ratel procedure etc....it's sort of an army training porgram for teenagers....(you can slo do navy or air force cadets)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
sikhman said:
got maths test back.....15 people put of 70 passed...(extension 1)

i hate maths
How ddid you go? Were you one of the "passers"?

Aplus

HSC
N/A
The 'i hate maths' part suggests something.

deliberately

HSC
well uh, so far it's been pretty shit... first period was a biology practical, 15% of my bio HSC mark (cuz i'm doing accelerated) and i left a few questions blank... and stuffed up the ones i did answer so yeah fun times (Y)

besides that, bludged through ancient. english our teacher didn't show up. i'm sitting around and doing bugger all during my free now, and i have modern in half an hour and my teacher's not here today so that'll be a waste of time too. and work this afternoon. not that i'm not happy about teachers being away, it's just had i known that today would've been so unproductive i would've stayed home and watched movies. lol.

lame lame lame.

:mad1:

bored of sc

HSC
okayish

English - did stuff on ego, superego and id

PDHPE - drugs stuff

Religion - talked and viewed stuff

Maths - expontential functions and other graphs

Chemistry - notes about bonding and structure of covalent, ionic and metallic substances

Music - not much - blues scales

Free - did nothing

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
No school this week :p

Monday - Athletics Carnival
Tuesday - Rowing Assembly
Wednesday - Head of the River
Thursday - Cross Country
Friday - Good Friday.

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
We had mufti/St. Patrick's day, and because mother refused to let me out of the house in what I originally wanted to wear we had a 20 minute argument and I ended up wearing knee-high boots and a clingy green dress. *shudder*

Maths - my release subject. Quadratic functions = <3

Economics - no longer dangerously soporfic.

As my school is big on teh Cathlik charitty/soshul justiss, people went around during homeroom and sold sugar-cinnamon waffles.

DOUBLE FREE - did f*ckall.

Legal - studied for assessment on Wednesday.

Religion - still learning about Christianity...

Touch training was cancelled and nobody told my team. Bastards.

Thursday and Friday off. yay catholicism.

HSC
English - did practice for assessment on Thursday.
biology - finished dotpoint 2.7. almost finished a local ecosystem.yay!
ancient history - went to the library and worked on mummies assignment with the rest of my group.
business studies - practice test for assessment tommorow. haven't studied yet eek!

sikhman

HSC
N/A
bludge day.....except for the hsc physics prac test, the chem assignment due and the english essay due....

apart from that....good day:)

english is so intense this year....it's a real step up from junior years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)