• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starless

HSC
Hai Sarah!

Today was pretty mediocre, even though I turned up with a green beard and left with patches of bare skin from the waxing at lunch...

Dimplez

HSC
I woke up with a sore throat so that was a pretty crap start to the day.

1st & 2nd period: Double chemistry. Did notes on the properties of covalent molecular, covalent network, metallic substances, ionic substances and watched a video.

Recess- Handball

3rd period- free. Caught up with a couple of maths exercises.

4th & 5th period: Double Maths. Did limits and more graphs. I have come to the conclusion that graphing is the most irritating part of my day.

Then I got to go home at 2:30! :) And then studied physics...unproductively... :(

beng

HSC
Dimplez said:
1st & 2nd period: Double chemistry. Did notes on the properties of covalent molecular, covalent network, metallic substances, ionic substances and watched a video.

Recess- Handball

3rd period- free. Caught up with a couple of maths exercises.

4th & 5th period: Double Maths. Did limits and more graphs. I have come to the conclusion that graphing is the most irritating part of my day.

Then I got to go home at 2:30! :) And then studied physics...unproductively... :(
lol my day was pretty much the same but my 3rd was physics.... triple science and double maths totaly made me get out of my bed today.......

TruBlu

HSC
Well...Late for school by heaps (fukn gay trains, freaking squashed behind some fat dude), stayed pissed off till recess, jigged Assembly ( random rowing stuff) and started tryin out URban ninja (srzly youtube that) moves with a few friends, Lunch, Phys (gay), Maths (Got Distracted, cos guy next me told me that he saw his parents screwing), Eco (no comment). Then Home ->game->Procrastinate->sleep.

advanced sam

HSC
N/A
TruBlu said:
Well...Late for school by heaps (fukn gay trains, freaking squashed behind some fat dude), stayed pissed off till recess, jigged Assembly ( random rowing stuff) and started tryin out URban ninja (srzly youtube that) moves with a few friends, Lunch, Phys (gay), Maths (Got Distracted, cos guy next me told me that he saw his parents screwing), Eco (no comment). Then Home ->game->Procrastinate->sleep.
WHAT AN EVENTFUL DAY in sure you must get that all the time

lisarh

HSC
Period 1-2: Double chemistry, did sheets on covalent network substances, which i DID NOT understand as i was stressing out on English.

Recess: Studying English essay.

Period 3: Maths, tried hopelessly to chilL.

Period 4: ENGLISH IN CLASS TASK! [turned out well as i did spend 5 hrs memorising it]

Lunch: STRESSING FOR ECONOMICS TEST

Period 5: Year meeting, studying the economics textbook.

Period 6: FAILED =_+"

xDD

VenomP

HSC
Well today was the Head of the River. Not sure who won overall. No school though.:rofl:

bored of sc

HSC
My day was again of the usual nature.

Chemistry - finished topic on chmeical earth with tests and summaries.

Maths - Studied for tomorrow's test (15% of assessment mark) - aiming for 100% cause I'm aiming for 95% at the end of the year - need a solid start to marks.

Free - Continued with maths revision.

Music - Did blues improvisation - teacher marked it - stuffed up real bad :(

English - Teacher was late by 40 minutes (lol) cause he was in classroom where you can't hear the bell - so we played celebrity heads for a while and did stuff.

Lunch - played in music rooms.

Extension Maths - yay! - did circle geometry hsc questions.

PDHPE - hate it atm - did physical activity stuff - pretty boring. :(

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Today was fairly uneventful - get on bus, arrive, free, physics, free, english, talk from year adviser about how we have to take stuff seriously, maths.

Tomorrow will suck: arrive an hour early for 3u maths, essay assessment task in english, then an hour of 2u maths. Three hours straight including an English assessment.

/me ought to get reading on his essay writing guide...

sikhman

HSC
N/A
head of the river was good.....except for the fact that shore dominated :(

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
sikhman said:
head of the river was good.....except for the fact that shore dominated :(
LOL yeah, Shore dominated. We came last in every race, except the Year 10 2nd VIIs. That's what you come to expect at High (in Rowing and stuff anyway) :(
But apart from the shocking weather, I was lucky enough to meet the Governor. Highlight of the day for me. :)

BTW, Sikhman and VenomP - did you see our "Public Education - Australia's Future" placard? :p

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Day not yet complete, but so far I've arrived at 8am for Extension Maths, which was really boring because I was the only one who actually bothered to finish our inequations homework. In fact, I had it finished after our lesson on Monday. The other three were asking really obvious questions.

Then there was the dreaded English essay. I think this time I might actually get above 50%.

Then there was... yet more maths. 2u this time. The other extension students were still doing their homework. I was several exercises ahead of everyone else :p

Now I've got a free. Legal next, then an Easter service at 2:30 which'll probably go over Physics.

bored of sc

HSC
Okay

PDHPE - normality was crapity

English - intro to new module - POETRY - meh.

Free - nothing

Maths - test - pretty hard

Religion - watched ten canoes

Music - interrupted for Easter litugy thing

yay! four day weekend

sikhman

HSC
N/A
lol no school today....5 day weekend :) (for easter)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)