2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
i wish i could sleep in my classes, if i laid my head on the desks, the teachers would probably tell me to stand up or get out. sucks being at my school :(
I always sit at the front so I have got absolute no chance of putting my head down if I completed all my tasks.

I wouldn't even think of putting my head down anyway.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
adidasboy said:
i wish i could sleep in my classes, if i laid my head on the desks, the teachers would probably tell me to stand up or get out. sucks being at my school :(
What if you're really really sleepy. As in, you could just fall down and sleep where you were? I was like that. It was sooo sleepy, I tried to stay awake because I didn't want to offend the teacher, but I didn't know I was asleep untill I woke up, and fell asleep again.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
lyounamu said:
I always sit at the front so I have got absolute no chance of putting my head down if I completed all my tasks.

I wouldn't even think of putting my head down anyway.
mm yeah.. school is for learning not sleeping lol.
if i wanted to sleep that badly, i should stay at home ^_^

good luck in parent-teacher! I bet you'll get awesome praises from teacher!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
adidasboy said:
mm yeah.. school is for learning not sleeping lol.
if i wanted to sleep that badly, i should stay at home ^_^

good luck in parent-teacher! I bet you'll get awesome praises from teacher!
Thanks.

However, I will probably get a negative comment from my Chemistry teacher as I got arrogant once in my class. I regret my behaviour during my class (REALLY).

adidasboy

weee
HSC
foram said:
What if you're really really sleepy. As in, you could just fall down and sleep where you were? I was like that. It was sooo sleepy, I tried to stay awake because I didn't want to offend the teacher, but I didn't know I was asleep untill I woke up, and fell asleep again.
lol i do that on my morning bus a lot!
I sit and doze off..
If i feel sleepy in class, I drink water. Makes you feel more refreshed.

Do you sleep late?

I currently sleep for 3-4 hrs a day. Got to study till 3am otherwise I won't cover all the content.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
Thanks.

However, I will probably get a negative comment from my Chemistry teacher as I got arrogant once in my class. I regret my behaviour during my class (REALLY).
Only once... not good enough. I'm permantly arrogant. :D

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
English results came back today. :)
17/20 for Utopia essay. (2nd highest mark) :D

bored of sc

HSC
Aerath said:
English results came back today. :)
17/20 for Utopia essay. (2nd highest mark) :D
nice, that was the one you posted up in the resources section right? yer, I looked over it, very good essay indeed

selablad

HSC
foram said:
Thats great! :D I've always been bad at composition myself. :(
Same, and it didn't help that my music teacher last year was one of those "oh a C is an awesome mark" type people...:burn:

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
bored of sc said:
nice, that was the one you posted up in the resources section right? yer, I looked over it, very good essay indeed
Nah, it was sorta based on that. Not the same question though. I ran out of time in the exam, but I'm happy with the mark.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
selablad said:
Same, and it didn't help that my music teacher last year was one of those "oh a C is an awesome mark" type people...:burn:
Thats my english teacher. She expects everybody to get a C. sigh.

gazzalite751

HSC
Eh better than our English Advanced + Extension teachers. EVerybody is expected to have B by the end of year 11 or they'll recommend that you drop to standard+fundies =[.

And most of us only just average a C!

dpospination

HSC
foram said:
Thats my english teacher. She expects everybody to get a C. sigh.
when u say she expects everybody to get a C, do u mean that she will not administer higher grades to wroks of better quality, or she expects the minimum of a C

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
dpospination said:
when u say she expects everybody to get a C, do u mean that she will not administer higher grades to wroks of better quality, or she expects the minimum of a C
The teacher expects the average work quality of her class to be C. The teachers mark the work of their own class. So basicly everybody gets D or C(usually) or B.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Wow. Our class marks don't go towards any half yearly or yearly reports. So homework isn't marked, our teacher just marks it, and circles over the stuff she thinks is dodgy, fixes it - and this sometimes means that she has to give us ideas and re-edit entire paragraphs for us. Sometimes it's sorta demoralising seeing a red pen slash through entire paragraphs, but at the end of the day it's pretty good.

Only assessments count towards our report. We've had one so far this year, and we'll have one more at the half yearly. Advantages of this are you only really need to put in the hard yards a couple of weeks before an assessment, however if you screw up, you're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)