2010 IRP results.. :D what you get? (1 Viewer)

victoria10

HSC
we got our results back for our IRP!
i was so happy i got full marks for both my project and my diary but i lost 2 marks in my proposal.. which i dont really care about cause i got 28/30 and my topic was "how the death of a family member affects a teenager and how do they deal with it?". i was pretty happy seeing as i had like 8 and a half weeks to do it seeing as most people get like 2 terms.

has everyone finished theres and handed them in? if yes what did you get?

Kat92

HSC
we got our results back for our IRP!
i was so happy i got full marks for both my project and my diary but i lost 2 marks in my proposal.. which i dont really care about cause i got 28/30 and my topic was "how the death of a family member affects a teenager and how do they deal with it?". i was pretty happy seeing as i had like 8 and a half weeks to do it seeing as most people get like 2 terms.

has everyone finished theres and handed them in? if yes what did you get?
The IRP for some school's continue right up until the end of February. I don't think many others would have them complete as of yet. Congrats, your topic sounded very interesting! :)

HSC
Wow you did yours fairly early, we had ours from start of term for till the first of febuary, i stayed up most all of sunday night doing the diary, but i am so eager to get my results

and good job :)

victoria10

HSC
really? we had only term 4 to do ours. that all most of the schools around ours had as well. i think if i had any more time i would never have got it done..

yeah i think i stayed up all night finishing my diary and then spell checking everything and aking sure everything was perfect.. i just wish i hadn't lost the two marks on my proposal. killed it for my mark but oh well still pretty happy..

good luck to everyone else with your marks :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)