2010 Universities ATAR cut offs (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
lol yeah, but are bonus points also published in the cuttoffs? I know UNSW they inflate the cuttoffs. But UWS they seem fair, and just publish raw and you get in with whatever bonus points you get. Oh BTW congrats on MED wow!

rx34

HSC
I think V means vacancies. Though I could be wrong.

Without Wings

Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Does "V" mean the ATAR has dropped?
V means vacancies. It says that on the first page of the above document if you wish to confirm.

UAC said:
Vacancies
A letter ‘V’ shown in brackets after the cut-off indicates that some places may be available in the Early February Round. Vacancies could also arise in some courses not marked ‘V’. This will not be known until after acceptances to Main Round offers have been received and no guarantee is given that further offers will be made.
If you applied for a course marked with a ‘V’ and you were not made an offer, your qualifications may not have been sufficient to gain entry into the course in this round.
Do not rely on receiving an offer in the next round, which is the Early February Round. If you have received a Main Round offer, you are advised to accept that offer. Even if you accept an earlier offer, you can still receive another offer in a later round. If you prefer the later offer, you can then accept that offer and withdraw from the earlier offer.
http://www.uac.edu.au/undergraduate/documents/atar/atar10-cutoff-main.pdf

MailMofo

HSC
Thanks guys, appreciated.

I should look at things better next time.

V3

HSC
so suprised at UWS physio cuttoff 98.5 wtf higher than USyds:( :)
I don't really understand - i got an early round offer for physio at UWS with an ATAR of 97.85....weird. Maybe because they have a small intake so the demand is high?
Going to USYD anyway :)

msh

HSC
Wow... B. Const Pro Mgt atar 99.95

I wonder what that degree is about, that's unique choice for someone who topped the state.

Aw.. damn, all B Design at UTS fell a lot compared to last year. Especially interior design and industrial design. They all fell dramatically. I hope it gains its momentum again next year.

WOW at B IT- Usyd, I didn't even know they had IT majors.

debts

HSC
N/A
Aw.. damn, all B Design at UTS fell a lot compared to last year. Especially interior design and industrial design. They all fell dramatically. I hope it gains its momentum again next year.
wow, yeah - by 5-10 points. fashion design and international studies for 99 was pretty ridiculous though.

msh

HSC
wow, yeah - by 5-10 points. fashion design and international studies for 99 was pretty ridiculous though.
I think it was Interior design/int studies UTS that was 99.9 last year.
Fashion design/int studies and Visual communication/int studies were both 99.9 in 2008.
Either way, I find it quite fascinating, it's going against societal norms. There's going to be a new wave of designers that go beyond saying "that's hot." :haha::haha:

apple pancake

HSC
Surprised that B Nursing has dropped at CSU. By two and a half points. Odd
Doesn't matter to me, i got early entry and ATAR of 90.15:haha:

AshVonB

HSC
USYD B Health Sciences and OT went up almost 5 points and 3 points respectivley.

I didn't think they'd go up that much. Maybe 1 or two points

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yeah, wtf - Law on steroids. At both USyd and UNSW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)