2011 Semester 1 timetables (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
MQ? Hate to break it to you but: It's not much better in services, ML.

My friend wanted to do a BA there - she went to the enrolment day proper, along with like everyone else, to accept and enrol in their main round offer. She got told after an hour of waiting that she couldn't take the Psychology units she wanted to - because her ATAR wasn't high enough, even though the people whom she called said that she should be able to. Needless to say, she was very pissed off.

You should be happy that you don't have to go to an enrolment day and you can do all that stuff from home! Just sayin'

glache

HSC
N/A
For fucks sake, fuck you UNSW. I think I should just take my MQ offer. I've been waiting a whole week for SCIF1121 classes to open, and when they finally do I get a fuckload of clashes everywhere. I called the Faculty of Science Science Student Centre so they could help me fix my timetable, then they told me to call another number so I could get put into some full classes. When I called the number, I found out the bitch is on leave. I went back to Enrolment Help and Support and the bitch told me to fill out a Course Enrolment Variation form. FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Two peas in a pod or what?! I have a USYD offer I'm contemplating taking just based on the retarded timetabling of SCIF1121.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Two peas in a pod or what?! I have a USYD offer I'm contemplating taking just based on the retarded timetabling of SCIF1121.
Jesus Christ why didn't they open up SCIF classes a lot earlier if they knew there were more kids coming in from early feb and final rounds? How retarded are these people.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Jesus Christ why didn't they open up SCIF classes a lot earlier if they knew there were more kids coming in from early feb and final rounds? How retarded are these people.
obviously they have reasons...
and good luck, since you'll have "retarded people" teaching you.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Is SCIF1121 bearable though, Timothy? I assume you've done it.

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
Is SCIF1121 bearable though, Timothy? I assume you've done it.
well i actually did scif1021, its a bit different this year with scif1121, but should be similar.
It's like a nothing (stupid) course. I found it kinda pointless but bearable.
Kinda lowered my WAM, and probs the reason i wont make science dean's list.
so i'm kinda biased i guess.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What do you... do in it?

"How to be professional?" "What is ethics?"

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
At last.. no more timetable clash. But I had to drop Chemistry for Econ =(

glache

HSC
N/A
Fuck you SCIF1121. Why the hell was I not able to see and enrol into the Fri 9-11 tute (which was shown as having vacancies on the UNSW timetable), and given Fri 12-2 which classes with CHEM and BABS lectures and now you give me the second choice of Mon 4-6pm?! Why can't you just open up Wed 11-1pm?!?!?!?!?!

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Just wait til you are doing 3rd year untis with second year units and enjoy the 5 clashes i have

glache

HSC
N/A
Email again!

Probably call him Professor or Mr. or something. I don't know how to greet him properly...
Err...ok I shall. I called him Dr Cox. Is that too low a title since he's an Associate Professor?

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
I pretty much gave up on Julian Cox. It's been 2 weeks and he didn't move my tutorial since I had a clash. I had to drop Higher Chem and do Microeconomics instead..

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
And the world's worst timetable award goes to..

Thanks Julian Cox for making me wait 2 whole weeks with no response.

Last edited:

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I pretty much gave up on Julian Cox. It's been 2 weeks and he didn't move my tutorial since I had a clash. I had to drop Higher Chem and do Microeconomics instead..
why didn't you just fo normal chem?

98% the same thing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)