2013 Autumn Semester Timetables (UTS) (1 Viewer)

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
I wanted to move my class in the computer lab on wednesday to monday morning but someone filled up the spot. Like WHY??! WHY?!?!
Atleast you don't have crazy hours. :)

emmkayyez

HSC
Autumn Timetable.jpg

My timetable seems fine.. although I'm a little confused on how I can attend the Tuesday 2pm session since they are both the same? I called up UTS and they say it'll be half a lec and half a sem. Is this right?

Gigacube

HSC
View attachment 27526

My timetable seems fine.. although I'm a little confused on how I can attend the Tuesday 2pm session since they are both the same? I called up UTS and they say it'll be half a lec and half a sem. Is this right?
Check the fourth line of the subject which will show you what dates that subject will run. The first class will be a lec and the future ones will be sems.

The reason behind this is in the Handbook which says:
In Workshop 1, held in Week 2, students will undertake a Language Task to assess their written English language proficiency. Lecturers will then place each student into the appropriate workshop to ensure that all students can develop the written and oral communication skills required to be successful in their studies, as well as in their future careers in the IT industry.

koolkid59

HSC
Here is my timetable...is it good?
What exactly do we do in tutorials and lectures?
And what are the best days of the week to have uni?

Screen shot 2013-01-20 at 5.21.10 PM.png

Last edited:

jebio23

HSC
N/A
I'm doing Bachelor of Business. I have to attend 4 days :( i wished i could of squish it into 3 days.

Attachments

LolaBell

HSC
hi,
can someone please tell me what the number on the second row means e.g. Prc1, 05 ?? is 5 the week it starts or... :O?

Newbit

HSC
Here is my Autumn Semester Timetable, everything seems a little packed... Will I be able to make it to my classes on time?

lee337

HSC
Uni Grad
hi,
can someone please tell me what the number on the second row means e.g. Prc1, 05 ?? is 5 the week it starts or... :O?
Pretty sure:
Prc1- Practical 1
05-Is which practical # it is.

andrewlol

HSC
Mines pretty crammed but I get fridays off, don't know if I can handle wednesdays but we'll see what how it goes. TIMETABLE2.jpg

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I had a similiarly packed day to your wednesday in my first semester, not at the start but when Engineering Communication lectures ended i decided to go to the other lecture for maths and get another day off lol. Also had the 3 hour Eng Comm tute there. 9-6 no gaps, i ended up skipping a lot of the Physical Modelling workshops so i could eat lunch and get a bit of a break.

bambox

HSC
My timetable, I do Medical Science wahh :( View attachment 27502
That is a pretty damn good timetable. So envious of the people who were able to take all the morning classes, sigh. I'm doing Med Sci as well, but mine is almost horrid. At least the breaks aren't too big I suppose.

timetable.png

I have a question, my wednesday is just all pracs/tutes/labs. Is this particularly a bad thing... ?
Actually, how bad (or not so bad) is my timetable in general? loll

Last edited:

5SOS

HSC
That is a pretty damn good timetable. So envious of the people who were able to take all the morning classes, sigh. I'm doing Med Sci as well, but mine is almost horrid. At least the breaks aren't too big I suppose.

View attachment 27583

I have a question, my wednesday is just all pracs/tutes/labs. Is this particularly a bad thing... ?
Actually, how bad (or not so bad) is my timetable in general? loll
That's unlucky. That's why I made sure I went to the earliest enrolment day. I knew the classes would fill up fast. Just keep an eye out because people do end up changing their timetable at home, that's how I got to get the morning classes I wanted.

Your pracs on wednesdays aren't necessarily a bad thing because not every week will you have a prac/lab, lectures and tutes, yes you would have them every week but not pracs. So if you're lucky you might be able to get a wednesday off once in a while or finish class earlier.

Btw we have 3 classes together haha, one on thursday and two on friday.

gamilt

HSC
N/A
Hey guys just thought I would share! I am doing a law and business double degree, but only business subjects first semester.
What do you guys think of the timetable?

Screen shot 2013-02-05 at 10.12.07 PM.png

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Mine's very bad... got one Marketing Foundations unit that runs from 6-8pm since I got a late round offer :/

will_

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys just thought I would share! I am doing a law and business double degree, but only business subjects first semester.
What do you guys think of the timetable?

View attachment 27600
nice timetable. btw just curious are you more interested in the law or business component and is your semester 2 going to be all business, law or a mix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)