• Liberal / National Coalition

Votes: 101 50.0%
  • Australian Labor Party

Votes: 101 50.0%

• Total voters

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I do not have less credibility than Townie. Townie is out of his depth when it comes to politics. Okashi is also out of his depth when it comes to politics.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I do not have less credibility than Townie. Townie is out of his depth when it comes to politics. Okashi is also out of his depth when it comes to politics.
No I'm not. I think for myself. I don't just steal lines from other people and cobble them together to form incomprehensible sentences.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
No I'm not. I think for myself. I don't just steal lines from other people and cobble them together to form incomprehensible sentences.
Rusted on labor supporter... thinks for himself...

If you thought for yourself you wouldn't have continued to support gillard.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Rusted on labor supporter... thinks for himself...

If you thought for yourself you wouldn't have continued to support gillard.
Actually, considering the majority view was against Gillard it proves that I do think for myself rather than jumping on the anti-Gillard bandwagon. Just because you think she wasn't a good leader doesn't actually make it so. Given I actually don't give a shit about having a budget surplus and have absolutely zero qualms with more taxes (make them even higher for all I care), but do care about health, education, disability care, parliamentary reform, the environment and infrastructure Gillard was the best PM I've ever known in my 27 years.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
the fact that you have the most breath-takingly mainstream, status quo views imaginable suggests otherwise
Yes, everybody has been saying how much they love taxes recently, and we're just about to get the state to start producing recreational drugs for sale to adults, just next week I think asylum seekers will be allowed to come as they please and the government will buy back the commonwealth bank, Telstra and Qantas. Those unelected judges the public love so much will be given more power for the constitutional bill of rights we just introduced. To top it all off there will be a presumption in favor of bail in all cases, paedophiles will be treated like humans and the quality of jails will be vastly improved.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i admit i was wrong

your views are afar worse than i first realised

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
really though you're not really helping the whole 'gay men are all pedophiles' stereotype...

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Because the logical conclusion to draw from the fact that I don't think paedophiles should be hung drawn and quartered is that I am one myself?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
i support execution (or at very least forced prison labour for life) of all repeat rapists/child molesters and if anyone disagrees I think its a fairly safe assumption that they enjoy enjoy sticking their dick where it doesn't belong

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
i support execution (or at very least forced prison labour for life) of all repeat rapists/child molesters and if anyone disagrees I think its a fairly safe assumption that they enjoy enjoy sticking their dick where it doesn't belong
Wow, you're an irrational nut, who woulda thunk it?

Execution and forced labour are wrong. Period. No ifs, no butts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)