• Liberal / National Coalition

Votes: 101 50.0%
  • Australian Labor Party

Votes: 101 50.0%

• Total voters

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Bill Shorten is being reported as having shifted support from Gillard to Rudd.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I never said that labor was one big happy family actually, all I said is that I doubted that Rudd would become leader again and thought Gillard would go the distance, given that rudd is *still* not committed to running unless he is assured victory (what a twat) there still must be some uncertainty about the numbers.

Btw, trust the conservative side of politics to resort to lies and personal attacks when making an argument.

Okashi

HSC
Pffft. And are they willing to put even a nameless source to that drivel or is it pure speculation?
I still don't buy it, I've no doubt there are a lot of MP's who are worried, and maybe there are even a majority who now want change, I just don't think that the leadership will change, it's too late, and Rudd won't want to take the reigns and loose (unless he is that arrogant that he thinks he can win).
This 'drivel' appears to have eventuated.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
This 'drivel' appears to have eventuated.
And where in those two statements did I say the labor party was one big happy family or that there was no support for change?

Because it looks to me like I acknowledged there were people who wanted change but that I didn't think anything would change. Given that its had to go to the bitter end with Rudd having to renege on his promise and a large contingent still behind JG I wasn't entirely wrong.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Rudd is going to have the numbers tomorrow although it won't be overwhelmingly in his favour.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I was referring to the twitterati, not you.

Okashi

HSC
You think he'll overwhelmingly have the numbers? Or that Gillard won't contest the ballot?
You can't give a rock solid guarantee that Rudd will have the numbers tomorrow without credible evidence to back you up.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I'm not entirely sure to be honest.

I believe it is illegal for sporting players to bet on themselves for a given outcome if it is shown that they pulled up short to get that outcome etc.

I'm friends with a guy who was interviewed by police a couple of years back for the Ryan Tandy NRL scandal. In that event Tandy was charged by police as he deliberately tried to alter the outcome.

At the end of the day, it could be done through others. No problem doing it on the election. Tandy got caught because it was such an obscure market he rigged that it was suspicious when a huge flux of money came in for it and then it did occur.

I think Rudd has bigger things to worry about though.
What do you mean? He could just drop a wad of cash on himself and then walk away from it. Do that every 2 months and he'll be making absurd money

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
A little unrelated but did anyone happen to see what ryan tandy did? lolol so fucking obvious

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Gillard is doing well question tie so far. Libs haven't raised spill motion yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)