• Liberal / National Coalition

Votes: 101 50.0%
  • Australian Labor Party

Votes: 101 50.0%

• Total voters

Emily Howard

HSC
yer gr8 granpappy was a true hero along with all his comrades in arms

softness n politically correctness of the western world makes me not wanna live to see the future

western world has cum so far, shame we are encouragin its disintergration

ima white single male - i'm the nigger of the 21st century

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
AWWWW! But it's so fun seeing how many ways he reword the same bits of propaganda over and over again!

He's like those precious 13 year old kids who think communism is gods gift to man. It's hilarious trying to watch them argue, and then when you get sick of them you just go 'Now now Billy the adults are talking, and it's way past your bed time!'
Hey Scuba Steve, I am not a communist. I am a Labor neo- conservative. I believe in free market principles but I trust that the fair go should be shinning forward providing optimism, prospect and incentive to all Australians. The hallmark of Western civilization in the 21st century has been the safety net and egalitarianism

soloooooo

HSC
N/A

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
Hey Scuba Steve, I am not a communist. I am a Labor neo- conservative. I believe in free market principles but I trust that the fair go should be shinning forward providing optimism, prospect and incentive to all Australians. The hallmark of Western civilization in the 21st century has been the safety net and egalitarianism
neo-conservatives by virtue of their existence have contempt for the free market as it means they no longer have the direct control that they wish to exercise. This whole concept of a 'fair go' has led to an entitlement system/welfare state that will indeed be considered a hallmark of the 20th and 21st century, in that it was a factor that led to the collapse of western civilisation. So congrats to aiding and abetting the downfall of civilisation, future generations will be so proud of the clusterfuck that you blindly supported :)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Can't believe the fucking age. Oh hey let's report on the minutiae of the labor leadership at every possible opportunity, and on the fact that the PM fell over or got hit by a sandwhich and on pretty much everything that ISN'T the policies of the two major parties then chuck a dummy spit an complain that JG can't get her message across. NO SHIT.

Tasteless

HSC
I think it's pretty ludicrous they attack her for the lack of policy talk, Abbott (well lib in general) is probably just as bad if not worse in that regard.

Lentern

HSC
Can't believe the fucking age. Oh hey let's report on the minutiae of the labor leadership at every possible opportunity, and on the fact that the PM fell over or got hit by a sandwhich and on pretty much everything that ISN'T the policies of the two major parties then chuck a dummy spit an complain that JG can't get her message across. NO SHIT.
There there, she fought on longer than any of us expected her to. Now let's win this election.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Qld ALP vice president David Hanna yesterday went on the record saying Gillard is toxic to voters and had to be replaced or the party would be wiped put at the electon.

When the Labor guys are saying that you know it is desperate.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Qld ALP vice president David Hanna yesterday went on the record saying Gillard is toxic to voters and had to be replaced or the party would be wiped put at the electon.

When the Labor guys are saying that you know it is desperate.
Who cares? Funny how everybody outside the Caucus has been calling for a change but that the caucus hasn't voted for one and the supposed savior hasn't put his hand up to lead.

The age is even worse because reading between the lines it's obvious that they don't want Abbot as PM but instead of running an anti-Abbot editorial they have run an anti-Gillard one, pathetic.

Emily Howard

HSC
if dey do put rudd in n da ppl vote fo him

biggest bunch of fuckin idiots

how long till de depose him agen, yeah

Tasteless

HSC
rudd wouldnt accept it in any position where losing is probable (this one)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Rudd won't want it as it would be hard for even him to win. Although for Labor to save itself somewhat they can't go to the election with gillard, a third sacrificial candidate might be needed.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Who cares? Funny how everybody outside the Caucus has been calling for a change but that the caucus hasn't voted for one and the supposed savior hasn't put his hand up to lead.

The age is even worse because reading between the lines it's obvious that they don't want Abbot as PM but instead of running an anti-Abbot editorial they have run an anti-Gillard one, pathetic.
I don't know if it's pathetic. It seems that they've done this because no matter what people say about Abbott, it seems that public opinion about him will never be worse than it will be about Gillard. I'm not saying what they're doing is right or good journalism, but it is probably the best way, in their opinion, to get people confident in the Labor party again.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Newspoll results aren't good for Gillard.

It is interesting to see some Labor figures tipping Shorten to be PM at the end of the week in a compromise deal.

Emily Howard

HSC
do u guys dink the GG has a conflict of interest n shld step down?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)