2013 UNSW Offers (1 Viewer)

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
You have not received an offer in the Main Round for undergraduate study in 2013.

Oh well, can't say I'm surprised not having an atar and relying on 2 units of undergraduate study. Am waiting on some prep programs.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
Uhm is anyone up to the SA-HELP part?
If so, what exactly is it?

nightweaver066

HSC
Getting this error:
Unfortunately, myUNSW is experiencing problems accessing the necessary records. Please Log Out and try again later.

every time i try to proceed in accepting my offer.. Already have tried logging out and back in, and switching browsers.. :(

cormacshaw

HSC
N/A
Sahelp allows you to defer payment of amenities fees similar to how hecs allows you to defer payment of your uni fees.

nightweaver066

HSC
Getting this error:
Unfortunately, myUNSW is experiencing problems accessing the necessary records. Please Log Out and try again later.

every time i try to proceed in accepting my offer.. Already have tried logging out and back in, and switching browsers.. :(
Have also tried on another computer and it still won't work.

Any ideas guys?

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
lol it didn't give the option to create a zpass. Luckily it let me enrol in classes and choose my timetable etc.
Guess i'll be calling the uni tomorrow

Vanity-

HSC
I keep getting 'at least ONE of these fields must be completed' in the ID creation site for UNSW. I've entered both post code and DOB. What's going on?

'Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form'

What is this bs... I want to enrol already...
Same problem as me, I'm getting "Not all of the required fields were completed. Please review your responses and resubmit the form.
If you do not know all of the required information, please contact the appropriate UNSW administration office."

Filled in all of the correct information, but the same message keeps popping up. I'm guessing we may have to wait until tomorrow morning until we can call UNSW to fix it for us

Last edited:

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
lol it didn't give the option to create a zpass. Luckily it let me enrol in classes and choose my timetable etc.
Guess i'll be calling the uni tomorrow
Just tried on chrome and was able to create a zpass and log on to the other portal, but it wouldn't let me sign into zmail.

sc10

HSC
I have enrolled and done my timetable and now myunsw is not working, anyone else got the same problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)