2014 2u maths predictions? (1 Viewer)

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
MIF is the best. A lot of MIF questions were similar to last year's HSC exam.
orritte mate point out which questions were from MIF. That shit doesn't deserve to be called a textbook. One day, you wait, I'm gonna

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Fuckin tapatalk, but yeah Imm gonna go to bargaret frove's house and bake her a cake saying 1+1=3 nd i'll add salt instead of sugar and dirt instead of chocolate

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
Fuckin tapatalk, but yeah Imm gonna go to bargaret frove's house and bake her a cake saying 1+1=3 nd i'll add salt instead of sugar and dirt instead of chocolate
damm the rage is strong with this one

photastic

HSC
orritte mate point out which questions were from MIF. That shit doesn't deserve to be called a textbook. One day, you wait, I'm gonna
The explanation about the accuracy of trap and Simpsons rule, the probability and omg too many to list out.

That's what she likes to eat though...

photastic

HSC
I dont get why the fck people even like MIF or fail to admit that Cambridge is also a good textbook. Aarondapho and kurosaki you go bake martaret brove a cake.
But I like Cambridge too...

bosanon95

HSC
N/A
I found last year's paper to be a lot harder than all the past papers I did. As for this year, who knows what they'll chuck at us.
But personally I like it a bit harder, makes it more fun? Or am I just a nerd lol
The good thing about it being hard is that it differentiates the good and bad students easily. You don't want to end up getting the same band as some who doesn't study.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)