2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Thanks! It's a double after school so I'm stuck there until 5.30pm :0
Woweee that sounds tough! My ext 2 English classes run before school, I prefer that much more haha

stevos565

HSC
Woweee that sounds tough! My ext 2 English classes run before school, I prefer that much more haha
That would be great. They were planning on doing it on two separate days, but they are getting an external teacher to teach the class, so he can only teach a double on Monday :( . Good thing is that he was the second-in-charge of marking HSC History Extension a few years ago!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
That would be great. They were planning on doing it on two separate days, but they are getting an external teacher to teach the class, so he can only teach a double on Monday :( . Good thing is that he was the second-in-charge of marking HSC History Extension a few years ago!

Wow double Extension yikes...

then again my friends went to 5.00pm so its not that much later..

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Im so tired I , life is exhausting
Well this forum is Bored of studies =). Did something draining in particular happen at school today or was it just a bit busier than usual? I remember sleeping in classes a lot last year (though mainly it was because I was watching an anime series =P).

mp2250

HSC
Got my nose piercing knocked out today, only got it on Friday ;^;
Had to go to the piercer to get it shoved back in and now my nose is super swollen </3

stevos565

HSC
My first history extension lesson was great. At first I was a bit confused on what was going on, but I am really now getting an understating of the different types of historians throughout time. Looking forward to next weeks lesson!

flyingmwa

HSC
My first history extension lesson was great. At first I was a bit confused on what was going on, but I am really now getting an understating of the different types of historians throughout time. Looking forward to next weeks lesson!
Ayy that's great mate! I heard history extension is pretty exciting!

Simran-

HSC
Hello everyone! :) Been quite a long time..! Can't believe its already week 3!

Simran-

HSC
Question: my friend is doing 14 units for the HSC: 4 unit maths, adv english, physics, chemistry, senior science and agriculture
he's a hard worker but everyone is seriously worried for his health...
opinions?
Im doing 14 units too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)