2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Yes. Those that are good are the ones doing math every day and past papers every day. People who are 'good' at math aren't just magically good. Math is a language and you can't do it without knowing the language (study and practice).

So I would definitely say so. Maybe someone good at math could chip in here (because year 11 and 12 maths have not been great for me lol).
I'm decent at maths (2U that is). I averaged 91% this year and ranked 9th at a selective school known for a really strong math cohort.

Can confirm, is about 5% ability, 95% constantly doing past paper over past paper. I'm not naturally good at maths (u can see that with my 3U, barely scraped 75% average) but that's because I didn't commit myself to 3U in the same way I did 2u. Maths is the easiest subject to do well in as the amount you put in is almost directly proportional to the amount you get out!

EDIT: in b4 ekman or drsoccerball come in and rek me with their crazy marks

Last edited:

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
I'm decent at maths (2U that is). I averaged 91% this year and ranked 9th at a selective school known for a really strong math cohort.

Can confirm, is about 5% ability, 95% constantly doing past paper over past paper. I'm not naturally good at maths (u can see that with my 3U, barely scraped 75% average) but that's because I didn't commit myself to 3U in the same way I did 2u. Maths is the easiest subject to do well in as the amount you put in is almost directly proportional to the amount you get out!

EDIT: in b4 ekman or drsoccerball come in and rek me with their crazy marks
fuarrr cuzzz whatta sk. teach me pls. btw i waited for you at lidcombe station. you didnt turn up? too busy nicking those past papers ayee

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
fuarrr cuzzz whatta sk. teach me pls. btw i waited for you at lidcombe station. you didnt turn up? too busy nicking those past papers ayee
soz sk one day I'll be a fuckin unit like u!!!

bait and switch cuz, dragged u to lidcombe so I could distract you from studying so i can get that extra atar point and get my dream career as a full time hair extension designer at bankstown tafe. shit's competitve af, every point counts

Ekman

HSC
Good luck to the people who have extension 1 maths and physics next week!

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
soz sk one day I'll be a fuckin unit like u!!!

bait and switch cuz, dragged u to lidcombe so I could distract you from studying so i can get that extra atar point and get my dream career as a full time hair extension designer at bankstown tafe. shit's competitve af, every point counts
whatta sneaky cunt. you deserve a 99+

leehuan

HSC
Dude chill

You're gonna get it - Just study consistently until the exam and jump onto the marathon thread if you need help with anything

I have faith in you :)
You have so much more faith in me than I do myself

Ekman

HSC
I regret not accelerating subjects like you and soccerball :p
We didn't accelerate 3u, we only accelerated 2u. Unfortunately the 2013 cohort was the last cohort to be allowed to accelerate 3u in my school.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
We didn't accelerate 3u, we only accelerated 2u. Unfortunately the 2013 cohort was the last cohort to be allowed to accelerate 3u in my school.
Oh in that case good luck for 3 u

(You guys won't need it though :p )

If you don't mind me asking, what did you get in accelerated 2u?

atargainz

HSC
Oh in that case good luck for 3 u

(You guys won't need it though :p )

If you don't mind me asking, what did you get in accelerated 2u?
I accelerated 3U, got 94 exam mark but dragged to a 92, but said yolo and kept it lol

Flop21

HSC
fuck 1 week left of HSC, 2 of the worst exams / subjects ever, gotta get B6 in both or I'm screwed

1 week left really puts things in perspective I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)