• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroman

HSC
Yes smashed english, surprisingly finished before time, all thats left to do is hope markers can read my writing :haha:

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yes smashed english, surprisingly finished before time, all thats left to do is hope markers can read my writing :haha:
I had English today too and I spent so much time on my creative writing that I had only 15mins to write my essay, I could have done better.

IcyRain

HSC
Had English AoS exam today. I spent too long on the essay, that i wasn't able to finish the last question of the short answer. I hate discovery! Belonging was much easier for me.

astroman

HSC
I had English today too and I spent so much time on my creative writing that I had only 15mins to write my essay, I could have done better.
i wrote really quick, i had my mod a intro all remembered and topic sentences of body paragraphs so i got it done in about 30mins, the listening took about 20mins so i had a lot of time left for creative and finishing up

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
i wrote really quick, i had my mod a intro all remembered and topic sentences of body paragraphs so i got it done in about 30mins, the listening took about 20mins so i had a lot of time left for creative and finishing up
30mins? That's pretty quick, when I had an essay that was due to be written in class it took me at least 50 mins. Also one of the reasons why I took so long in my creative because I was trying to come up with a name for each of the two characters in my story.

Thunderstorm

HSC
30mins? That's pretty quick, when I had an essay that was due to be written in class it took me at least 50 mins. Also one of the reasons why I took so long in my creative because I was trying to come up with a name for each of the two characters in my story.
Bill and Sarah. Always.

Ekman

HSC
So overall, the English exam today went well then right?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Had English AoS exam today. I spent too long on the essay, that i wasn't able to finish the last question of the short answer. I hate discovery! Belonging was much easier for me.
I think the best order to do Paper 1 is:
(1) Section 1 (SA)
(2) Section III (Essay)
(3) Section II (Creative)

You can still do pretty well with shorter creatives, but less so for incomplete SA questions or shorter essays.

But yeah guys, if you still haven't finished a section after 45 minutes (or so), best to just skip it (i.e. finish last sentence and move on).

photastic

HSC
Tips for half yearlies. Memorise all the answers off past hsc/school trials/half yearlies. Chances the school copied and pasted some questions :)

Ununoctium

Che barba
HSC
Chemistry was a challenge yesterday. >_<

Modern and Extension 1 today.
I'm feeling a Stalin's rise to power question. Hmm...

rawrliongirl

HSC
Tips for half yearlies. Memorise all the answers off past hsc/school trials/half yearlies. Chances the school copied and pasted some questions :)
True lol, or at least they will be extremely similar.
I went through bio past papers yesterday and had a few questions in my test today which were almost exactly the same :')

rawrliongirl

HSC
Ok so after 2 days of intense writing, I will be having my modern history exam tomorrow. RIP to my hand...and back...and neck. I swear, everything hurts so much @.@

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)