• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
dreams crushed, i need 85 min
Nah this is just like an underestimation. Still plenty of time and people usually improve a lot from half yearlies to trials - so you can do it! I reckon even 90+ if you lift those ranks a bit cos your school rank isn't bad.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
For those that done there Biology Half Yearlies, can you post some questions from your exam or maybe even a copy of it? It would be much appreciated.

turntaker

HSC

Just Stocked on fuel now time to memorise my essay hahaha

Drsoccerball

HSC
Just a quick correction, you never did 'average' study... All you did was maths. Maths was your life. You started ext 2 one term early dude. Literally every teacher got pissed at you because all you were doing was maths...
I only did maths in the useless subjects like extension english and sometimes in chem

turntaker

HSC
Pizza party

How did your exam go, do let us know

Dat f33l
It went okay. I did my essay last and i had to cut down my e paragraphs cause I was running out time. I only wrote 4 pages for my essay.
I wrote 5 pages for my creative which i think i did best and 4 pages for short answer.

I don't know if that's enough but I only stopped a couple times I was writing most of the time. I should probably improve my writing speed.

Drsoccerball

HSC
It went okay. I did my essay last and i had to cut down my e paragraphs cause I was running out time. I only wrote 4 pages for my essay.
I wrote 5 pages for my creative which i think i did best and 4 pages for short answer.

I don't know if that's enough but I only stopped a couple times I was writing most of the time. I should probably improve my writing speed.
Estimate my atar :
school rank about 90
English adv: 72% 30/40
Chemistry: 61% 14/30
Physics 70% 3/30
Extension 1 maths 83% 2/18
Extension 2 maths 73% 2/9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)