• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I have my Maths exam tomorrow and I don't feel like studying, I feel that I already know my formulas, but it in my past experience it doesn't end up going to well for me.

#DearDiary

turntaker

HSC
English exam tomorrow.
need to memorise essay
finish 2/3 of creative
memorise creative

gg no re

Drsoccerball

HSC
I have my Maths exam tomorrow and I don't feel like studying, I feel that I already know my formulas, but it in my past experience it doesn't end up going to well for me.

#DearDiary
For 2 unit exams back in year 11 I'd do average study throughout the term and the day before the test i seriously did nothing... Somehow either came 1st or second to ekman ahahah... But i dont recommend doing intense study the day before the exam. Maybe go over things you don't understand. Seriously message me and ill answer your problems :)

teridax

HSC
N/A
English exam tomorrow.
need to memorise essay
finish 2/3 of creative
memorise creative

gg no re
hope your brain can take in this much lol

how confident are you in adapting the memorised essay on exam day?

turntaker

HSC
hope your brain can take in this much lol

how confident are you in adapting the memorised essay on exam day?
80% confident. If not I'll do something haha.

The question which I wrote the essay on is pretty general though so I can just adapt it somehow. Haha

teridax

HSC
N/A
80% confident. If not I'll do something haha.

The question which I wrote the essay on is pretty general though so I can just adapt it somehow. Haha
you'll be fine

but defs finish the creative and memorise it cause for those who decide to wing it... well, they're idiots :haha:

and be sure to have backup textual evidence in case the essay question is a bitch

turntaker

HSC
you'll be fine

but defs finish the creative and memorise it cause for those who decide to wing it... well, they're idiots :haha:

and be sure to have backup textual evidence in case the essay question is a bitch
Yeah haha

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
For 2 unit exams back in year 11 I'd do average study throughout the term and the day before the test i seriously did nothing... Somehow either came 1st or second to ekman ahahah... But i dont recommend doing intense study the day before the exam. Maybe go over things you don't understand. Seriously message me and ill answer your problems :)
You're probably naturally good at Maths, if I did what you do then I'd probably get 60-70%.

astroman

HSC
any1 wanna gimme an atar est
school rank: 120s
engineering adv 5/22
business 23/102
english adv 42/200
ipt 1/35
physics 18/64
math 2u 51/105

Ekman

HSC
Just a quick correction, you never did 'average' study... All you did was maths. Maths was your life. You started ext 2 one term early dude. Literally every teacher got pissed at you because all you were doing was maths...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)