2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroman

HSC
In scholarship applications in extra curricula field, do we only write year 11 and 12 extra curricula or all of high school??

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
:awesome:

Also guys make sure you put uws as a preference in uac (anywhere between 1-9) if ur keen because they give you a 20k scholarship over 4 years if your atar is above 90. Just putting it out there because a lot of people dont seem to know about it.

astroman

HSC
:awesome:

Also guys make sure you put uws as a preference in uac (anywhere between 1-9) if ur keen because they give you a 20k scholarship over 4 years if your atar is above 90. Just putting it out there because a lot of people dont seem to know about it.
20k over the entitreity or pa?

Ekman

HSC
Over the entirety

It's 5k per year. And if u get into the academy which you need like I think 80+ you get a lot of free shit
Is this for all courses? Including medicine? Because most benefits uni's give, tend to exempt anybody doing medicine from these benefits.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Is this for all courses? Including medicine? Because most benefits uni's give, tend to exempt anybody doing medicine from these benefits.
There is a list of courses for which this exists so best to check and see if your desired course is on that. Yeah that's right there's no incentive for medicine.

Magnoliatient

HSC
MY TRIALS ARE FINALLY OVER !!!!! XD

(now I just have to endure two traumatic weeks of results)

Chris_S

HSC
Haha yeah true i thought the 2 weeks of getting the trial results back worse than the trials itself lol

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC
Good job on your 86 :D! To be fair, I am not like the rest of Year 12s who have other subjects to balance as well :) So its a great job that you did :D

I went out pretty depressed too, thinking that I failed my essay and fucked up some short answers :C!
I went out of Business Studies thinking I would do, at best, mid-80s.... It's because I wrote (what I believed to be a crappy quality) 6 pages for Section IV and it was like I felt as if I went too fast with short answers... and then the business report didn't really sit well with me...

Needless to say, I thought I wouldn't do as well as I expected.

I ended up with a 96/100 xD

Last edited:

matchalolz

HSC
MY TRIALS ARE FINALLY OVER !!!!! XD

(now I just have to endure two traumatic weeks of results)
#feels same here
trials, more like cry-als
I haven't got results back for majority of my subs. hope I didn't shit up too badly but I literally crammed 1 unit per day ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)