2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroman

HSC
here is a sample i wrote just now. I wrote it really fast. Camera quality is shit, looks clearer in real life. Don't wory about that bit at the bottom, that was just testing my ultimate fastest, and it's not legible at all.

I've seen worse, this is good enough.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
here is a sample i wrote just now. I wrote it really fast. Camera quality is shit, looks clearer in real life. Don't wory about that bit at the bottom, that was just testing my ultimate fastest, and it's not legible at all.

I can read all of that

EarthSci34

Good grief.
HSC

Your writing is actually pretty legible... pretty sure markers will be able to read that :)
tbh can't even hold my hand steady in the last few minutes of the exam...

astroman

HSC
guys do markers know whether the student being marked for paper 1 english is doing adv or std?

astroman

HSC
Any1 have tips for reading section for paper 1? I got fkn 8/15 for it in trial, others were 13/15. I'm fine with pictures, I just suck at reading texts.

itzmeeks

HSC

Trust me, your writing is crystal clear compared to my english essays.

itzmeeks

HSC

Flop21

HSC
Any1 have tips for reading section for paper 1? I got fkn 8/15 for it in trial, others were 13/15. I'm fine with pictures, I just suck at reading texts.
I got 14, lol dunno how. I love pictures too, hate texts. What part of the questions are you struggling with? The discovery idea? Study rubric and be ready to say what text / technique is showing x concept of discovery. Just use the regular format for English paragraphs, like idea, technique, explain etc.

astroman

HSC
I got 14, lol dunno how. I love pictures too, hate texts. What part of the questions are you struggling with? The discovery idea? Study rubric and be ready to say what text / technique is showing x concept of discovery. Just use the regular format for English paragraphs, like idea, technique, explain etc.
I think I don't fully answer the question and I ramble on about random shit.

Flop21

HSC
I think I don't fully answer the question and I ramble on about random shit.
Try to make sure everything you say is directly relevant to the question. Try to imagine the marking criteria and the marker ticking off the marks. Last question is a bit tricky and I just shove every technique relevant to discovery in it.

astroman

HSC
Temperature is cool everyday except for Monday when HSC starts, shit goes to 34, HSC and HELL, coincidence? I think not...Fuck realised my school doesn't have AC.

Ekman

HSC
Omg tomorrow is going to be Thursday. Only 4 days left guys!

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
Do they have curve-ball questions in every exam for English? It's hard for me to tell due to the massive syllabus changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)