2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nisak

HSC
my school did that one booklet thing for my trials, its no biggie. it just leaves you like 5 pages (i think) for section 1 and then it writes on a page "section 2 starts after this page" and then you write in your section 2 answer
and if you want to write more for one section, i think you ask for another booklet (not entirely sure, the people who are in charge will tell you before the exam begins)

if you're confused, heres the link to the sample booklet that will be given on the day
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.a...-engstd-adv-paper1-writing-booklet-mockup.pdf

leehuan

HSC
I did reader-writer provisions for Year 12 students last year. They had the exact same booklets we are being given now.

leehuan

HSC
my school did that one booklet thing for my trials, its no biggie. it just leaves you like 5 pages (i think) for section 1 and then it writes on a page "section 2 starts after this page" and then you write in your section 2 answer
and if you want to write more for one section, i think you ask for another booklet (not entirely sure, the people who are in charge will tell you before the exam begins)

if you're confused, heres the link to the sample booklet that will be given on the day
http://www.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.a...-engstd-adv-paper1-writing-booklet-mockup.pdf
You always ask for more booklets if you run out of writing space. In the case of Paper 1, yes that is for your section.
However, I believe 5pg for unseen texts, 7pg for creative and 9pg for the essay is plenty.

Ekman

HSC
Just found out that the booklet for the option topics for chemistry have lines divided up per part of the option topic questions. When I had my trials, the teacher just stapled together pages with lines on them and that was it.

Ekman

HSC
but what if u need more pages for a section though, wouldn't u end up going into the other section?
Id assume that they would give you an extra blank booklet where you would have to write your student ID number and which section it belonged to.

leehuan

HSC
but what if u need more pages for a section though, wouldn't u end up going into the other section?
As I said, get another booklet off the supervisors.

On the day they will have thousands of spare 3pg booklets (experience - acceleration)

Edit: As Ekman stated, yes you do need to write your student number and section of paper though

leehuan

HSC
Anyway, is it too late to drop English?

(No I don't mean drop to standard take the joke)

Drsoccerball

HSC
My short story is much longer than 7 pages what if i get extra and the examiner loses my paper...

leehuan

HSC
My short story is much longer than 7 pages what if i get extra and the examiner loses my paper...
They lose their job and you appeal. Well, other way around maybe.

Besides, my short story is 7 on the dot. Yet half of my classmates have stories only 5pg long!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)