Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC

Ekman

HSC
Good luck everyone. Exam starts in one hour

Flop21

HSC
Shit guys now I know I'm going to be 100% fked for tommorow in regards to the time limit. Whycouldn't the exam be 3 hours, would be so much better.

Ekman

HSC
Wheres the thoughts thread? It was here last night.

Edit: Nvm I just got home. The thoughts thread wasn't showing up on tapatalk.

Last edited:

pnd1

HSC
YES..... ONE DOWN...... I reckon... too short.... I just missed the conclusion for the discovery question... grrr

Margaret Atwood

HSC
N/A
I have a strong feeling my speech will be in the Module B Speeches. You're so lucky if you do speeches :)

Mr_Kap

HSC
Shit guys now I know I'm going to be 100% fked for tommorow in regards to the time limit. Whycouldn't the exam be 3 hours, would be so much better.
Same here. I think I'll jeopordise my Hamlet Essay though and maybe only write like 750 words because that is by far my weakest module and even if i write 1000 words it still may not be that good.

Right now I'm cutting down my 1100 word essays for Mod A and Mod C to around 900.

teridax

HSC
N/A
Same here. I think I'll jeopordise my Hamlet Essay though and maybe only write like 750 words because that is by far my weakest module and even if i write 1000 words it still may not be that good.

Right now I'm cutting down my 1100 word essays for Mod A and Mod C to around 900.
Smart thinking. :)

This is what I did and so memorising will be less stressful.

Flop21

HSC

Shitttt, yeah I think I gotta cut things down and only put in the most relevant stuff. But then I'm scared I'll get shit marks, wow I hate english too unpredictable.

Mr_Kap

HSC
Shitttt, yeah I think I gotta cut things down and only put in the most relevant stuff. But then I'm scared I'll get shit marks, wow I hate english too unpredictable.
If i cut any techniques out im gonna make sure is still learn them in case the question better suits the technique i took out.

Flop21

HSC
If i cut any techniques out im gonna make sure is still learn them in case the question better suits the technique i took out.
Maybe I'll go in and just sit there and cut out stuff as I go along??? I kind of did that with my creative a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)