2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yes it is. You just need to have high enough grades
By the way, when I visit UNSW's website, I can't seem to find an education degree (for science), what course should I be looking for?

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
By the way, when I visit UNSW's website, I can't seem to find an education degree (for science), what course should I be looking for?
Education/Science, double degree I believe, cant do single degree education with science

Ekman

HSC
Hey guys im curious about the amount of hours I have to complete in order to do the P's test. They say you have to complete 120 hours, and 20 of those hours must come from night driving. So does that mean that when I fill out my log book, my day time hours should reach 100 and my night time hours should reach 20? Or does my day time hours have to reach 120 and night time hours reach 20 (essentially driving 140 hours in total)?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Its 120 hours in total, with 20 (minimum) hours designated to night driving. Your day driving hours has no limits

Ekman

HSC
How many hours have you done?
Around 70 day and 13 night. I still haven't got an instructor yet, but im planning on doing a couple of lessons and going to this 'drivers safety course' in order to get around the required amount of hours. Mind you, I got my L's at the start of 2014, so its almost been 2 years now.

Flop21

HSC
Around 70 day and 13 night. I still haven't got an instructor yet, but im planning on doing a couple of lessons and going to this 'drivers safety course' in order to get around the required amount of hours. Mind you, I got my L's at the start of 2014, so its almost been 2 years now.
Yeah I can't even remember what year you are allowed to get your Ls, I got them straight away, but yeah just couldn't be bothered doing 120 hours. Think I've probably got around the same hours, but only 1 or 2 night hours (couldn't see well so had to get glasses lol then school/HSC).

Ekman

HSC
Yeah I can't even remember what year you are allowed to get your Ls, I got them straight away, but yeah just couldn't be bothered doing 120 hours. Think I've probably got around the same hours, but only 1 or 2 night hours (couldn't see well so had to get glasses lol then school/HSC).
I drove a lot at night because I didn't know what to do during my breaks from study.

Ekman

HSC
Hey guys,

Just a quick Q: with regards to the potential removal of the AoS - namely discovery - by 2017 according to BOSTES, are the modules (i.e. mod A, B, C) going to be changed as well, or will they remain intact in terms of the rubric?
Omg hawkie posted, its been a while since I last saw you post! :)

school22

HSC
yeah they are changing it to be all modules and no discovery/belonging/etc.. area of study

school22

HSC
"I didn't say I was getting an atar of 97.5, I'll probably get 99.5" HAAHHAH I'm only laughing because that is so far beyond my reach and kind of an absurd statement but if you think you are getting that well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)