2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
if the marks are that close, this will be taken into account when determining your HSC assessment mark for a course

that's why your school submits your marks, not ranks, because BOS looks at not only your rank but the distance between you and those around you
Yeah, I already knew this lol

Mark difference is immediately the next thing of importance in moderation.

Last edited:

Flop21

HSC
Officially moving out next year. That is if I get into UNSW (I'm thinking 85 with bonus points is possible...hopefully).

leshasha

HSC
Yessssssssssss! Got an offer into my course!! So excited. Anyone else off to UNE?

iStudent

HSC
Yessssssssssss! Got an offer into my course!! So excited. Anyone else off to UNE?
Grats! :)
Might bump into you (esp. if you live in the colleges at the Armidale campus). The place is pretty small and tight nit after all.

leehuan

HSC
1 year into HSC and chill and we have 7252 chit chat comments

Mr_Kap

HSC
i'm cramming in around 12 episodes a day of a variety of tv shows right now.

Soon i'll be back to around 5-10 a week though, when i catch up to where the tv shows are right now.

luhanbby

HSC
hey guys! so I've never been 'employed' lol like I was always wrapped up in finishing my grade 8 piano and hsc so my mum found a job for me in like an Asian grocery store LOL in Carlo court. I know it's not like an accounting firm receptionist lol or those kinda desk jobs, but it would still count as 'work experience' right? anyways regardless I should be more productive with my time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharoooooo

HSC
hey guys! so I've never been 'employed' lol like I was always wrapped up in finishing my grade 8 piano and hsc so my mum found a job for me in like an Asian grocery store LOL in Carlo court. I know it's not like an accounting firm receptionist lol or those kinda desk jobs, but it would still count as 'work experience' right? anyways regardless I should be more productive with my time.

LOL yea it still counts

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Flop21

HSC

You've never been employed at 18 and you're complaining about having a job given to you??? You're lucky to get one. I don't think accounting firms hire 18 year olds with 0 work experience.

Sounds like a normal job to me.

i'm cramming in around 12 episodes a day of a variety of tv shows right now.

Soon i'll be back to around 5-10 a week though, when i catch up to where the tv shows are right now.
I never got behind in any of my TV shows during the HSC haha, I saved myself 50 minutes a night for dinner and a show.

EDIT: Wow we've been archived. RIP HSC 2015.

Ekman

HSC
Yes we have been archived, it was a fun ride guys! Probably the next time we see a 2015ers thread, it will be the HSC results thread.

Enjoy the break everyone, and good luck with your results! :)

leshasha

HSC
Early entry :)
But for BOSTES rules, education courses also require 3 band 5's, but that should be very achievable unless I really screwed up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)