2016 E1 cohort (1 Viewer)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
This is for the upcoming 2016 HSCers who have chosen English Extension One to introduce themselves, feel free to tell us one interesting fact about yourself and what is aspect do you enjoy/hate the most about this course so far? (This can also include preliminary English Extension One experiences as well:))

ad_321

HSC
Rubbish teacher.

Don't have time or money for hundreds of dollars worth of tutoring.

It's a real shame because I was so excited into doing Ext Eng. Prelim course was okay, but the teacher is awful.

Will be dropping this week. Adios.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Rubbish teacher.

Don't have time or money for hundreds of dollars worth of tutoring.

It's a real shame because I was so excited into doing Ext Eng. Prelim course was okay, but the teacher is awful.

Will be dropping this week. Adios.
Aw that is a real shame. My teacher and classmates made extension worth it for me, esp in y11 cos I hated the module we did

peachyy

HSC
I'm doing ext 1 for the 2016 HSC! I have a fabulous teacher and a cute little class of five.
For prelim we did Gothic which I only began to like to like towards the end, and this year we will be doing Romanticism! I'm enjoying it so far, although it seems like a lot more work than the prelim course :cold: but I guess thats HSC for you.
What topics are everyone else doing?

shadowmercure

HSC
I'm doing extension 1 for the 2016 HSC :), teacher is amazing but I feel a little isolated from the class. My teacher I feel is kind of disappointed because I'm never prepared for class so I need to get myself together lol. I'm doing Romanticist poetry, specifically Coleridge. I hate it so much. His poems simply do not interest me in the slightest.

piethepker

HSC
N/A
I'm doing Science Fiction, think its great so far. Neuromancer still hardly makes sense though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)