2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leehuan

HSC
I saw Rishi maran 4u state ranker, David Kim, business studies state ranker and some other state rankers and most importantly met Brian Schmidt :D pretty awesome night

#justputtingitoutthere
Get on mah level. I see Rishi once every week in my calculus tutorial

Though I don't talk to him...

ml125

HSC
Was planning on staying in the library to study but it's going to be so loud -.- Since the air is so shit today, everyone has to stay indoors c r i.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Show me the task when you get home
o 3o/ It looks relatively easy. ON THE SURFACE. BUT WATCH ME FUCK UP EVERYTHING, OH GOD.

Its on the photoelectric effect and the superconductor applications! Mag...lev trains? Choo choo o 3o I'm very motivated to start early so I can get as much feedback on it during the next 4 weeks

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
o 3o/ It looks relatively easy. ON THE SURFACE. BUT WATCH ME FUCK UP EVERYTHING, OH GOD.

Its on the photoelectric effect and the superconductor applications! Mag...lev trains? Choo choo o 3o I'm very motivated to start early so I can get as much feedback on it during the next 4 weeks
Mag lev, mri machines, power transmission, power storage around a loop with no resistance (Germany had to pay people money for electricity cause they made too much)

leehuan

HSC

Juuust show me
It was smokey af this morning. It got more smokey as I got closer to my school. Then I had this false hope my school was burning down

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
You wish

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
i got spam sms

i clicked the opt out link http://ow.ly/4mXIj

lead me to this (google link, not spam)

is it telling me I got roasted/bbqed
or tempting me to get japanese bbq
because that looks really fucking good

mrstripedshades

HSC
Can you say an author juxtaposes between the real world(his context) and the contents of the novel? This guy was trying to tell me this but I've never heard of it before tbh and isnt juxtaposition just a form of contrast, so it doesnt work in what he was trying to say anyway

ProdigyInspired

Tafe Advocate
HSC
Can you say an author juxtaposes between the real world(his context) and the contents of the novel? This guy was trying to tell me this but I've never heard of it before tbh and isnt juxtaposition just a form of contrast, so it doesnt work in what he was trying to say anyway
juxtaposition is placing them close together e.g. fish and icecream on a plate

so you can juxtapose two contexts together yourself, so unless the author writes about the context and then writes his context, its not juxtaposition.

the author doesn't juxtapose/contrast anything, its you, yourself as the viewer who contrasts & juxtaposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)