• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2016ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrstripedshades

HSC
i was gonna get my P's after HSC too but really its only like an hour max to get your P's lol... Will actually be useful to go study and other stuff.

so far I'm only winning this term, feels good man.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I just had a dream I came 99th in Bio, I was so devo but when I woke up I realised there wasn't even 99 people doing bio haha
that was like my saddest dream in ages
Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

ml125

HSC
I just had a dream I came 99th in Bio, I was so devo but when I woke up I realised there wasn't even 99 people doing bio haha
omg had a dream about my bio dayz last night as well

like I was still in yr 11 - like just after I got prelims results back and my bio rank dropped from 1st to 50th or smth. I went crying to my bio teacher then the whole science faculty just gathered around me and laughed rip

____

I wonder what it would be like if I didn't drop bio like - I was 1st but not about that rote lyf lmao, same with SOR

oh well rip in peace still would've gotten *

Ellztrap

HSC
Uni Grad
I am like hella stressing, since we started hsc bio at the start of the term we (with distance ed) joined up with a bunch of kids, and we haven't got our marks or rank back for assessment 1 for hsc and I am legit dying, could go from above the middle of the class to below .-.

si2136

HSC
N/A
omg had a dream about my bio dayz last night as well

like I was still in yr 11 - like just after I got prelims results back and my bio rank dropped from 1st to 50th or smth. I went crying to my bio teacher then the whole science faculty just gathered around me and laughed rip

____

I wonder what it would be like if I didn't drop bio like - I was 1st but not about that rote lyf lmao, same with SOR

oh well rip in peace still would've gotten *
Rote learning 4 life

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I got my trials timetable. Feeling pretty fucked. Better study for it RN. RIGHT NOW.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
lmao got my timetable ages ago but completely forgot about it

I remember it being pretty spread out tho, so ehHHhHhhh
My trials timetable makes me want to kill myself.

Economics on Monday. Physics and MX1 on Tuesday. My three hardest exams clumped like that. Goodbye friends.

leehuan

HSC
My trials timetable makes me want to kill myself.

Economics on Monday. Physics and MX1 on Tuesday. My three hardest exams clumped like that. Goodbye friends.
Whoever thought it was a good idea to put physics and MX1 on the same day is so dumb..

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Whoever thought it was a good idea to put physics and MX1 on the same day is so dumb..
I'm so dead on the inside.

CSSA apparently, my Economics teacher (exam coordinator) said he couldn't change it when it was set in by the people they bought the papers from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)